Chapter 28

Anemone was on the beach, again, as Anemone was sitting on the beach, she saw Moon walking over. "I know it's dark, but-
"But we should stay under the tree's, you're right," Anemone said. Moon gave Anemone a surprised look, but then calmed down, and the two walked under the tree's, when they got there, Webs was in pain, and Umber and Ostrich were trying to help, Ostrich was always careful with her tail, and in results, Dune never told them the cure for the venom. "We need help, I have no idea how to fix this," Umber said. "SandWings, but I don't know how to find one we can trust," Ostrich said. "I know who might help," Anemone said. "Who?" Umber asked. "The RainWings," Anemone said. They all gave Anemone a questioning look. "Think about it, they must have venom, too, they must know what to do when you poison the wrong dragon," Anemone explained.
"And if we go to The Rainforest, we can also look for Kinkajou's family."
Some of Kinkajou's scales began to turn pink. "Are you- Are you sure?" Kinkajou asked. "Absolutely," Ostrich said. "I bet the jungle is beautiful, and maybe also has lots of food in it?" Umber said, it turning into a question. "Perfect, that's what we'll do," Anemone said. "After we rest?" Ostrich asked. "After we rest," Anemone said. "I'm sorry about your mother, and the palace, and Blister, and Whirlpool, and Pike, and-
"Alright, I get it," Anemone said. "I hope they make it through the attack," Umber said. "Me too, but they'll be safe in the Deep Palace, at least they have somewhere else to go," Anemone said, "Tsunami will be a great queen one day, she'll get stronger and more independent as she gets older."
"But what about your great royal destiny?" Kinkajou asked. "I guess I'll have to settle for being the boss of you guys," Anemone joked. "Ha! You can keep trying!" Kinkajou said. The five, a long with Webs, curled up together, and slept. So The Kingdom Of The Sea wasn't home after all, Anemone thought, I wonder if anywhere will be.