Epilogue

Three days later. . .

The ruins of the Summer Palace was in smoke, there were a few fires still going, and a couple dead SeaWings in the water, but no Dragonets Of Destiny in sight. "Well, that didn't go as planned," Morrowseer said. Blister began to walk towards Morrowseer. "You neglected to mention that your Dragonets Of Destiny are remarkably annoying," Blister snarled. "True, but you could have been less sinister at them," Morrowseer said. Morrowseer made a short sigh. "At least Webs is dead," Morrowseer said. "Should be by now," Blister interjected. "Queen Coral survived?" Morrowseer asked. "And both brats as well, it wouldn't be convenient for me if she died," Blister explained. Blister sighed. "Unfortunately she's gotten squeamish about animus powers since learning about her first daughter," Blister said, "She insists my secret weapon won't be ready for years."
"She'll waste that brat's magic just to keep her from turning homicidal."
Blister sighed again. "It has not been my favorite week of the war," She said. "There is another option, but I'm not sure you'll like it better," Morrowser said. Then a SeaWing landed near Morrowseer and Blister, it was an adult male SeaWing, he had green scales with black spiral patterns on them and cold, glittering green eyes. "This is Nautilus, the leader of The Talons Of Peace, Nautilus, explain your backup plan to Queen Blister," Morrowseer said. "Um, we have a. . . set of alternatives," Nautilus said. The SeaWing slowly inched away from Blister's tail, guess he heard about what happened to Kestrel. "Alternatives? You mean false dragonets?" Blister asked. "Yes" Nautilus said. "But," Morrowseer filled in. "Yes, but, they're, ah- not quite perfect," Nautilus explained. "Worse than the originals? Is that possible?" Blister asked. "We can take the best from each group, kill the RainWing, obviously, we can work with the MudWing," Morrowseer said. "Your NightWing is useless, worst traitor I've ever seen," Blister snarked. Morrowseer made a slight hiss. "No, we don't kill her, we'll try to train her to be a true NightWing," Morrowseer snarled. Blister hissed. "Fine, then we kill the SeaWing," Blister said, "Those dragonets need to know they're not as valuable as they think."
"There's more than one way to fulfill a prophecy. . ."