Chapter 6

"Grabe ang sarap nito!" Aniya ni Maloi habang kumakain ng fried chicken and lasagna. I took a bite at mine and I could really tell na masarap nga. There are 4 dishes served for us meron din for dessert and drinks. Napatingin ako kay Mikha na naglalakad palapit sakin.

"Is it okay if I change some of the materials here?" She asked glancing at the materials being placed together as we have our lunch break.

"Kumain kana?" I dropped her question off. I thank her initiative for helping us but she didn't have to go this far. Hindi naman sobrang fragile ng mga materials na ginamit namin, It'll do good for the whole week.

"H-hindi pa. " she answered. I didn't think twice as I grab a plate and utensils for her. Despite the curious look everyone gave me, I continued on serving her foods.

"Don't think too much about all of these works. Kumain ka na." She accepted the plate I offered her. She sat down beside me and started eating, ganun din ako. We didn't talk as no one dared to.

Pagkatapos naming kumain lahat, nagpatuloy kami ulit sa pag gawa at buti naman hindi na inopen up ni Mikha ang pag change sa mga materials.

To sum up the day, I'm thankful for her help and I appreciate all of it.

"Miks" I called her out in the middle of clearing up the table we used for this booth. She turned to me.

"Thank you" I muttered. She stood frozen on her spot for a while before getting her jacket.

"You're welcome. I got to go now, Aiah. "

I checked the time, 4 PM, time for her punishment sa faculty naman ngayon. Even if I want her to skip this one for now the teachers were expecting a cleaners to clean the faculty now.

She sprinted away, nagmamadaling pumunta sa Janitors quarter para kunin na ang mga gamit. I sighed and continued cleaning the place we accomodated.

"Hindi pa ba pagod yon? Buong araw tayong tinulungan tapos may lilinisin pa pala" Jhoanna said in very concerned tone. I saw Maloi agreed while nodding her head.

"Oo nga. Tulungan rin kaya natin?" my eyes bore onto her. The faculty room is wide pa naman. A smile slowly formed in my lips as I agreed to her suggestion.

On the way to the Janitor's quarter, I saw Sheena with Gwen holding a map and a sweeper. Then Colet is behind pushing a cart.

"Oh! Ate Aiah!" Sheena greeted and run to hug me. I smiled so wide hugging her back.

"Where are you guys heading to? At bakit may dala kayong..." I trailed off.

"Ah...o-okay lang ba na tulungan namin si Miks?" Tanong ni Gwen na medyo kinakabahan. Bigla namang napatalon si Maloi, excited sa mangyayari ata.

"SYEMPRE! TUTULONG DIN KAMI!"

"Maloi!" Saway ko, kasi naman bakit sumigaw? Napahawak siya sa kanyang bibig at agad na nag peace sign. Narinig kong tumawa si Colet ng bahagya habang nakatitig kay Maloi.

"Talaga ate Aiah?" Tanong ni Shee ng hindi makapaniwala. I smiled nodding my head. I wanna show her my appreciation with all her help.

"Tara na!" She pulled me with her kaya naman sabay na kaming anim na naglakad papuntang faculty. Pagpasok namin agad kong nakita si Mikha na nag mo-mop ng sahig. She's sweating a lot despite the air conditioned environment.

"Miks, After this mag mall tayo! You said you owe me one after mo akong pinuyat sa call kagabi"

My head instantly turned towards the owner of the voice. There is a tall woman wiping the desk, naka skirt and blouse, her coat is placed on a chair and her hair was tied on a messy ponytail. From my end, She's beautiful.