Will's Daughter (Reader)

Hannibal and Will never wanted you to get involved in their 'work' but when a whole squad of police came to raid their home they locked you away to keep you safe. 

You held your hands over your ears as you heard screams and gunshots, curled up in a small closet. 

Your father told you to stay here and cover your ears no matter what.

After a long wait the closest doors swung open and you screamed before your father knelt down and hugged you, covered in blood.

"It's okay, baby! It's me!" Will shouted as you cried and hugged him tightly.

"It's alright, I'm here." He whispered, holding you as tight as possible.

"Where's papa?" You whispered, pulling away to let him wipe away your tears.

"He's okay, he's just handling something, okay? Are you hurt?" He asked as you shook your head.

"Are you hurt?" You whispered with worry in your voice.

"Just a little, I'll be okay, darling." He said, checking you over before helping you out of the closet.

You held onto his hand as he led you out.

"Go pack a bag and get ready to leave okay?" He said as you nodded, about to leave when you heard a noise.

You looked up to see Hannibal stumbling into the house, covered in blood.

You backed away in fear.

"Hannibal... You with me?" Will muttered, knowing full well that the killer and Hannibal were two seperate people.

"Are you hurt?" He asked slowly stand in front of Will and looking him over.

He saw a wound and notice a bullet had grazed him.

"I'll be okay." Will replied, Hannibal looked at him with a deadly glare.

"It needs stitches, sit down. Y/N, go get my first aid kit." He said dismissively as you ran off.

"This isn't her fault." Will whispered as Hannibal examiner the wound.

"She is reckless and she is going to get us caught." He grumbled in response, making Will glare at him.

"She's our daughter." He replied, wincing in pain.

"She's your daughter." Hannibal said begrudgingly before you rushed in with the first aid kit.

"Good girl." He muttered, digging through the first aid kit.

"Sweetheart, go pack a bag okay?" Will said as you nodded about to leave when Hannibal grabbed your wrist.

"Do not take any electronics what so ever, do you understand?" He growled as you looked at him in fear and nodded.

"Good, go." He demanded before you ran off.

"You need to stop being so hard on her, she's just a kid." Will grumbled before Hannibal dug the needle into his skin and began stitching up the wound.

--

After packing a bag, showering and discarding the bloodied clothes you climbed into the back of Hannibal's car.

Will covered you with a blanket before Hannibal began to drive.

"Take a nap if you need, love." Will said, looking back at you as you nodded.

"Love you, dad. Love you Papa." You muttered, cuddling into your pillow you has pressed against the window.

"Love you too." Will said with a smile before nudging Hannibal.