Hannibal - Preying Eyes

You stood in the mirror doing your hair as your husband walked in and ran his finger down the curves of your back.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered into your ear before kissing your shoulder.

"Thank you, my love. You don't look too bad yourself." You replied making him chuckle, it was deep and always made you weak at the knees.

"How am I going to go a whole night watching people undress you with their eyes?" He muttered, his hand gripping your hip.

"Well, it should make you feel good that you're the only one who gets to touch me at the end of the night." You replied, turning around to kiss him softly.

He growled softly and looked into your eyes, you knew that look better than even he did.

"We have to wait until we get home, it took a damn long time to look like this." You said as he sighed and rested his head against your chest making you chuckle.

You ran your hand through his hair.

"Let's just stay home, we don't need to go to this dreadful party." He said, pouting a little as you laugh again and pulled him away from your chest.

"We can spend all day tomorrow together, okay?" You said causing him to sigh and nod.

--

Your hand was intertwined with Hannibal's as you made your way through the fancy gala event.

You would feel Hannibal's hand twitch every time he noticed someone even glancing at you.

Hannibal was always the most put together man you'd ever met, but he had a habit of unravelling when he became possessive.

"Take it easy, love. They're just looking at us, that's it." You reassured him as he let out a small sigh.

"I apoligise, my dear. You just look so ravishing in that dress and I find it hard to control myself." He said making you chuckle softly.

"Just behave yourself tonight and when we get home we can drink expensive wine and so extremely depraved things to each other." You said as his eyes darkened, basically staring into your very soul.

"Hmm, I will hold you to that promise you little harlot." He growled into your ear making you giggle softly.

"It's a deal."

You made conversation with people throughout the night, but Hannibal was on his last nerve when someone made a joke about stealing you away.

He had practically shoved you into a supply closet, locking it behind him before wrapping his hand around your throat.

"I cannot do it, my dear. Those eyes taking your dress of right in front of me." He growled as you looked up into his eyes.

You couldn't exactly control yourself when he got that look in his eyes.

He leaned in and breathed in your scent, his hand squeezing a little tighter.

"Say it, I need to hear it. Say it." He growled, almost cutting off your air supply.

"I belong to you." You whispered before he kissed you passionately, his hand loosening to let you breath again as he swallow your gasps for air.

"Good girl, my dear. I trained you well." He said with a wicked smile as you looked at him breathlessly.

"Are we really going to have sex in a supply closet?" You asked making him chuckle softly as he rested his hand against your chest again.

"You had to make me well aware of that, didn't you? I am not one to...make love to my wife in a dirty closet." He said making you laugh and kiss him softly.

"Fuck this party... Home time?" You asked as he kissed you again.

"There's my good girl."