Copyright Claim

**Title:** The Rekindled Flames

**Author:** [Eryk Rusch]

**Date of Completion:** [6/29/2024]

**Description:**
"The Rekindled Flames" is a romance adventure novel that follows the epic journey of Eldrin and Seraphine rekindle their love for each other they lead the Light Elf Kingdom against the malevolent forces threatening their realm. The story intertwines themes of love, courage, unity, and resilience, showcasing the characters' growth and the strength of their bonds as they face numerous challenges.

**Statement of Originality:**
This book, including all its characters, plots, dialogues, settings, and themes, is an original creation by the author. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**Rights Reserved:**
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

**Publisher:** [Eryk Rusch ]
For permissions requests, write to the author at the address below:

[ my Email address is Deathload0@gmail.com
YouTube Razielthedemonking
Instagram Razielthedemonking
Wattpad Firstsonofthor
My number 209-889-9217
95240 zipcode]

---

Feel free to fill in the placeholders with your specific details. Let me know if you need any further assistance or additional information!