Chapter 67: The Dark Army Unleashed

In the heart of the void realm, the Malevolent Marauder of the Endless Void stood before an immense forge, its fires fueled by the darkest magic. Around him, countless dark golems-twisted abominations formed from the corrupted souls of fallen warriors-awaited his command. Despite the efforts of Nyx and Thalion, the golems and their master had remained unharmed, their numbers swelling to an overwhelming ten million.

The Malevolent Marauder's eyes gleamed with malevolent satisfaction as he surveyed his dark army. "Soon, the Light Elf Kingdom will fall, and all realms will bow to me," he declared, his voice echoing through the void.

To test his army's strength and his new plan, he turned his gaze toward the Stone Troll Kingdom. A land known for its formidable warriors and impregnable fortresses, it was the perfect proving ground for his dark creations.

"Prepare the golems," he commanded, his voice cold and unyielding. "We march to the Stone Troll Kingdom."

The dark golems stirred, their soulless eyes glowing with a sinister light. The Malevolent Marauder raised his staff, channeling his dark magic into the horde, and with a wave of his hand, they began their march. The ground trembled under the weight of their footsteps, a harbinger of the destruction to come.

In the Stone Troll Kingdom, the inhabitants went about their daily lives, unaware of the impending doom. The kingdom, built from solid stone and fortified with powerful enchantments, had stood for centuries as a bastion of strength and resilience.

But today, that strength would be tested as never before.

The first sign of trouble was a distant rumble, growing louder with each passing second. The trolls looked up, their eyes widening in shock and fear as they saw the approaching horde of dark golems.

"To arms!" bellowed King Thorgar, the ruler of the Stone Trolls. "Defend the kingdom!"

The trolls rallied, their weapons ready, but they were unprepared for the sheer number and ferocity of the golems. The dark army crashed against the kingdom's defenses, shattering stone walls and scattering troll warriors like leaves in a storm.

King Thorgar fought valiantly, his massive warhammer smashing golems left and right, but even he could see that they were hopelessly outmatched. The Malevolent Marauder watched from a distance, a cruel smile playing on his lips.

"Perfect," he muttered to himself. "The Light Elf Kingdom will fall just as easily."

Back in the Light Elf Kingdom, news of the attack on the Stone Troll Kingdom reached the council chambers, sending ripples of alarm through the allied leaders.

"We must prepare for the worst," Princess Elara said, her voice steady despite the fear in her eyes. "The Malevolent Marauder will not stop until he has destroyed us all."

Jareth and Alexia, standing by her side, nodded in agreement. "We need to strengthen our defenses and rally our allies," Jareth said. "The fight of our lives is coming."

Nyxara, having received another vision of the impending assault, spoke up. "We must unite all our forces. Only together can we hope to withstand the darkness."

As the leaders of the alliance began their preparations, the weight of their task loomed over them. The Malevolent Marauder's dark golems were an unstoppable tide, and they knew that the battle ahead would be their greatest challenge yet.

But despite the fear and uncertainty, there was a glimmer of hope. For in the heart of every ally, from the Light Elves to the newly united races, burned a fierce determination to protect their homes and loved ones.

And so, as the dark army marched ever closer, the alliance stood ready, their hearts united in the face of the coming storm. The final battle for the fate of all realms was about to begin.