WILL SOLACE X INJURED!GN READER

(Nobody requested this, I just felt like doing it. Please be nice to me, English is my second language. This might be a bit fluffy. Also it's rlly short, sorry 'bout that.)

(I DO love Solangelo, Will's just the first guy that came to mind.)

"Again?" Will chided Y/N. "What happened this time, did you trip over a rock?"

"Well, I think the only thing that matters is that I'm bleeding and need to be patched up, William," Y/N responded. Will chuckled.

"You're a problem magnet, aren't 'cha?"

"I suppose so."

"But did you trip over a rock?"

"...Yes," Y/N murmured, their gaze fixated on the ground, face flushed. Will noticed that and kissed them on the cheek. Immediately after, he looked away. Y/N huffed quietly, entwining their fingers with Will's. "You're gonna be the death of me, I swear."

Will cracked a small smile. "Well, I can't do that, can I? I swore a certain Hippocratic Oath," Y/N kissed him back, this time on the lips.

"That was a figure of speak, you dork."

"I know." Will finished patching up Y/N's injuries and ruffled their hair. "For the love of all gods, please be more careful."

"I'm gonna," Y/N muttered in response.

"That's what you say every time," Will pointed out. Y/N stood up and lightly hugged their boyfriend.

"Well, this time I mean it."

"I'll hold ya to that, darlin'."

"I don't doubt it, sunshine."