xxix.

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

true friends are never apart, maybe
in distance but never in heart.

JOHN B WAS HOME, WELL NOT HOME BUT
he was there, right in front of their eyes and as healthy as he could be. hopefully.

once they had successfully got away from both people they were running from, the group had decided that it was time to go back to obx, their actual home.

as soon as bambi seen the boy, she hugged him as tight as she could before pushing him away, scolding him for scaring her so much.

john b smiled at the girl, responding with a nice, "good too see you too, bambi." and then conversations flowed as they made their way home, running on no sleep.

along came hunger, and it soon resorted to bambi, kiara and sarah looking for some sort of food that they could eat.

"ugh!" kiara let out as she picked up a watermelon, holding it up, "jackpot."

"let's eat." Bambi smiled at the girl as she passed it over to her, bambi taking a seat not long after.

the three girls began eating it, the watermelon tasting even better then it should have done because of how hungry they were.

"so, anything to tell us about you guys dying but not actually dying?" bambi asked sarah, a smirk on her face, desperate to know gossip.

sarah thought for a second, "well, i got married."

bambi let out a gasp as kiaras eyes widened, "to John B?"

"yes, of course to john b." sarah laughed, eating some more of her watermelon, "well not legally but you know."

"so your like, my sister in not any law now, right?" bambi raised an eyebrow, a smile on her face.

"i guess so!" sarah shrugged her shoulders, returning the smile, "enough about me though. kie, i could swear there is something going on between you and pope."

"maybe." kiara smirked, looking away for a couple of seconds.

sarah placed a watermelon chunk in her mouth, "that's not a no."

kiara nodded her head, going the same thing and eating some watermelon, "it's not a no."

"girl." sarah looked at kiara, silently asking her to give her more but when kiara done nothing but giggled, sarah turned to look at bambi, "so, any changes with you and JJ?"