Chapter XX, 2nd World, Part 11

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have another Percy Jackson reaction fanfic seeing other characters from other media, without changing them, such as: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Most of the spectators were deep in thought, with the Greeks from the past thinking about making fun of Percy and AnnabethP, although regarding her, some were seriously considering whether to risk it or not.

On the other hand, the two young teens were totally embarrassed, avoiding all contact, which amused and exasperated Grover, and several others who saw them. With young Jackson having no idea what to think, and Chase with various thoughts, of "how is this possible? How do I end up with his friend? How do I end up with a son of Poseidon?, How angry must my mother have been?", and many more thoughts.

As for Reyna, she was upset by the reminder that the Percy Jackson of her time chose the blonde daughter of Athena, since she also liked the boy, who was someone (of the few) who had earned her trust, who saw her and treated her for who Reyna was,...

As for Reyna, she was upset by the reminder that the Percy Jackson of her time chose the blonde daughter of Athena, since she also liked the boy, who was someone (of the few) who had earned her trust, who saw her and treated her for who Reyna was, not the praetor of the legion, Jackson didn't care about that, nor was he afraid or distrustful of her, even though at first what she wanted with Jackson was to make him pay for destroying her old home on the island of Circe. 

The Atlanteans were thinking something perished, but more worried that this is Aphrodite's work for her entertainment, or if Annabeth acts similar to what her mother was doing until the revelations that Athena had during all of this.