Chapter XXIV, 9th World

Disclaimer: Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan, as well as any other element of any other work, creation that appears, credits to whom it corresponds.

This reaction fanfic (watching), is about Percy Jackson in other worlds, taking the place of characters from other franchises, movies, games, etc.

If you don't like it, I have another Percy Jackson reaction fanfic seeing other characters from other media, without changing them, such as: Justice League, Avengers, Team Avatar, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thoughts"

"Speaking"

The parts referring to what is 'projecting':

What is said in the projection or if it refers to a fic, which you have permission to use.

What PJ's Characters Are Seeing and Hearing

To differentiate future characters from their past/present counterparts, I will add the letter F to the end of their first or last names, or use P to differentiate the past/present from those in the future

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If someone were on Olympus right now they would be able to see the various dark clouds above Olympus, storm clouds that threatened to become a hurricane despite not being over the sea or ocean, as well as feel Olympus tremble slightly

All those who had been observing the worlds that existed besides this one, chose to leave it until the next day, as they were not in the best state to continue, as the feelings or emotions ranged from immense regret and sadness to refusal to believe what they heard in the last world seen.

With most of the gods refusing to believe that a demigod could survive Tartarus. There was no way a half blood could do it, yet there was also shock and disbelief, because they had felt the very aura/feeling of power that the projection related, which also affected them, but the Perseus seen did not even care, he seemed more worried that he ran out of blue cookies...

That was what kept him from being taken for a liar. But that's also why they were questioning the sanity of the son of the sea and the power he would have.

For their part, all the campers of the future were affected by the news that Perseus went to Tartarus, some of them were crying even though they tried not to, others to vent had gone to a part of Olympus to train, where they vented their anger and anger. AnnabethF, Nico, Thalia, Rachel, and others were the most affected, among them they tried to comfort themselves, which did not achieve much. Just because Hazel and Frank told them that he managed to get out, trying to assure them that he did them, prevented them from breaking.