{Chapter six}

AN; Yes the drawing is a peace offering for the late upload.

[ON THE TV]

/whisper\ 

~The Next morning~

I woke up on the ground dog-piled under a group of teen boys. Trying desperately to remember how we got here the scene unfolded in my head, 

"Milly and I will sleep in my room and the boys in yours," Hailey offered as noone had thought of the sleeping arrangement before inviting an entire club to their house.

"Or we could all sleep in the living room," Jake offered "Hailey and Milly can have he couches while we sleep on the floor."

I sigh to myself as I crawl out from under the pile, waking everyone else up in my struggle. "Ugh five more minutes" Zander grumbles under his breath. I walk toward the kitchen and begin to cook. 

About thirty minutes later I hear conversation from the living room. I decide to leave the food I cooked behind and go back to the living room. 

"Yes Zander I'm 100% sure you look fine." Luke says while laughing. As I walk in everyone suddenly goes quiet and looks at me.

"Um, there's food in the kitchen." I tell them awkwardly, "If you want it I made eggs bacon and pancakes."

Everyone looks between me and Jake as though he has to be the first one to respond to me, before Milly folds "Aw man, I could kill for some bacon right now" she says clearly just trying to end the awkward moment.

"Drew's bacon's the best." Jake says which earns a few snickers

"You would know." Milly jokes. I walk out after her remark.

 I go to the bathroom and lock the door behind me before I sit back against the door calming myself down, There's no way she knows? After I've composed myself I go back out, "Hey guys hows breakfast?" I ask.

It goes quiet again, "It's so good" I can barely make out the sentence as Jake continues to shove more food in his mouth. I sigh and sit down between Jake and the Senior, I think his name was Sean? He seemed the most calm about me being here. 

"Ugh I'm so tired" Zander complains.

"Yeah, that's only like the third time you've said that" Hailey responds earning a chuckle out of Luke.

Zander fake gasps, "You're supposed to be on my side!" he jokes. 

~Guys bear with me I suck at pointless out of school scenes so erm it's suddenly Sunday~

"This weekend was fun" Milly tells everyone as though we weren't all there with her.

"Oh wow, I had NOO idea" Zander responds, I laugh at his response as it is something I would say. 

"Anybody up for a movie then sleep?" Hailey asks "There's school tomorrow so we gotta rest."

"What do we watch?" Sean asks. 

"Horror" I say. Zander looks at me like I just shit in his sandwich and told him it was Nutella.

"I'll have a heart attack in my sleep if we watch horror!" He responds

"Uhm, what about a Romance?" I offer in retort.

"What a jump," Milly says "you went from Horror, to Romance, there's so much in-between"

Everyone eventually agrees to watch The Princess Bride. As we all struggle to find a space to sit I get stuck in-between Jake and the wall (they're on the floor in front of everyone). 

["never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!" ] Jake scoots closer to me /Um, hey Drew\ Jake whispers at me.

/What?\ I ask.

/Can I uh\ He rests his head on my shoulder.

/Uh yeah\ I say grateful that the lights are off so he can't see how flustered I am. I reach my arm around his shoulder and wait to see if he'll tell me to move but when I look at him he's looking at me and we both jump.

"Hey can you two stop moving so much" Zander requests "you aren't exactly transparent."

"Sorry Zander" Jake apologized.

"Uhm yeah sorry" I say.

We go back to our initial cuddle pose before I fall asleep.

648 words

AN; Hey this is SUPER late ik but I kinda broke my phone and had to get my PC back from my parents (I was grounded from it b/c I stole my mom's car) but this is definitely a mini-update