Chapter 11

Time seemed to pause for a moment.

Levi shook his head, and Andrei stared at Yul with his mouth open and astonished eyes. Michael closed his eyes with a deep sigh.

Yul, who gave different shocks to the three people, was busy breathing in the fresh air.

After taking in enough fresh air, Yul rolled his round eyes and began to grasp the situation.

At first glance, that blonde man sitting on the throne must have been the emperor. Fortunately, no one else was present.

Mikael had told him to be quiet because other people might think of him as an evil spirit, but what could he do about dying from stuffiness? If this was going to be the case, Yul would rather Mikael bring him out from the beginning or let him rest in the wagon. Why did he have to bring him and make him suffer?

If Mikael had not brought him outside in the first place, this would not have happened.

Yul looked at Mikael resentfully and then smiled awkwardly as he looked at the amethyst eyes dyed with astonishment towards him.

“Hahaha, hello…? Oh, no, I mean, greeeetingsss to His Majesty the Emperor!”

Yul, who greeted casually, remembered that the other person was the Emperor, and copied the greeting Mikael had given earlier. And as he bowed his round head to say hello, his head was relatively heavy compared to his body, so he fell forward and almost fell to the floor. Yul was terrified and grabbed Mikael's jacket as hard as he could.

“Eek, eek. I thought I was going to die.”

Yul, who held the hem of Mikael's jacket as tightly as a lifeline, sighed in relief. The problem was that his fabric was made of very soft satin, and Yul's hand was also soft, so no matter how hard he held it, he slid down smoothly.

“Mikael, lift me up!”

In the end, Yul called Mikael for help.

Mikael, who had been staring at all of these with red eyes, let out a long sigh. To be exact, he took a deep breath. It was because of the troublemaking cotton doll that didn't even listen to him.

“Just fall.”

“Ehh? How can you say that, uwahhh! I'm slipping, I'm slipping!”

Yul, who was about to protest his cold words, slipped and fell to the floor as the hem of Mikael's jacket slid from his grasp. Mikael, who had neither blood nor tears, was so tall that it was no different from falling from a distant high-rise from Yul's point of view.

Thud!

The stuffed cotton doll fell and bounced off the floor.

It didn't hurt as much as he thought it would for a fall with a sound of death. Yul raised his face and tilted his head.

What, it doesn't really hurt? Is it because it's cotton?

“Help me a little, you are such a vile person!”

His body was fine, but his heart was severely wounded. Should he call it betrayal or resentment? He begged him to catch him, but he didn't help, Mikael was such a terrible guy. Yul gazed up at Mikhail, huffing and puffing.

“Mikael.”

“… Yeah.”

“Did you fall into black magic these days?”

Mikael shut his mouth firmly at Andrei's question.

He knew this would happen. It was obvious how people would react if they saw a moving doll. Like himself, most people would think that there was an evil spirit in it. It's black magic in a good way, but the meaning is roughly the same.