Chapter 4

Even if life gives you blah, don't blah blah…

Yul recalled the words he had heard somewhere. Thanks to that, he wasn't very comforted, but he decided to take it as it is and tried to cheer up.

Last night was really dangerous. Since he was imprisoned in Mikael's room, he had been starving, so he tried to pick up a few grapes in hunger and eat them, but he was caught by Mikael just before he ate the grapes.

Yul shuddered at the dizzying memory that came to mind.

“Huff, urgh, huff, I'm… dying…”

Yul finally arrived on the table, exhaling harshly, and fell face down. Let's rest a little, yeah, a little…

That was at that moment.

“… Why is this here?”

A cold voice pierced the eardrum sharply. His mind was full of thoughts that he was doomed. There was no telling how to deal with this situation.

“Did I… leave this here… ? I had obviously placed it there.”

Mikael muttered to himself. His voice trembled slightly, perhaps from fear or uncertainty.

He slowly reached out and picked up Yul with a careful hand.

Yul, in his hand, couldn't even breathe properly. It felt like his heart was about to explode. Even in the dark, the bright red eyes that were facing him shone brightly.

“… Did it move on its own?”

There was a sense of insecurity that could not be hidden in the question mixed with suspicion. Because of Mikael's eyes looking straight at him, he couldn't show it openly, but Yul's heart felt complicated by his reaction.

Mikael, this bastard… Did he find out?

“… T- That can't be. Haha, I must be quite tired.”

You scared me, you bastard.

In order to hold back the burst of laughter, Yul bit his molars tightly. Even the obsessive maniac had something to fear! He seemed scared about a doll moving by itself!

Mikael, who didn't know Yul who was giggling inside, threw Yul down on a chair far away from the bed.

'Ah shit, you bastard! You said you were going to cherish me! Treat me gently!'

Yul, who was thrown, vomited resentment in his heart. Regardless, Mikael hurried back to bed without looking back. Whether it was intentional or a coincidence, Mikael, who was lying with his back against Yul, did not move.

'I'm hungry…'

Mikhail seemed to have fallen asleep because he didn't move, but it was dangerous to move again after being caught once.

Yul eventually had to go to sleep, clutching his hungry stomach, even with the fresh fruit in front of his eyes.

When Mikael left the room in the morning, he was going to try to eat the fruit he hadn't eaten last night. However, as soon as Mikael left, the maids employed in his mansion took away the fruit baskets as they cleaned the room, so Yul did not get to taste it that day.

“Mikael, this jerk…”

Thinking of the fruit basket that had been escorted out, Yul gritted his teeth.

Unwillingly, he fell into the hands of the madman Archduke Mikael Orlov, and entered his room. Initially, he thought he was going to be kept in his office the whole time, but then he took him to his room as if this madman really wanted to cherish him.