Chapter 29

Yul rolled his big eyes around and looked into Mikael's eyes.

He didn't realize that some problems had arisen while he was busy admiring the human body he had recovered after a long time. However, when he arrived at the Archduke's residence, his concerns gradually increased one by one.

“Mikael, I can't sleep on a pillow anymore. Where do I sleep?”

His first question was this.

When he returned from the banquet, he found a crib lying next to Mikael's bed. He didn't know for sure, but it was probably prepared for himself, who was a doll.

But now that he had become a man, it was impossible for him to lie in a crib.

However, it was also impossible to sleep on Mikael's pillow as before. So he needed a place to sleep.

Of course, there was something he wanted to ask. He had never looked around the house, but seeing that it was huge, there were sure to be a lot of empty rooms. So he thought he would give him a room.

“Mikael, there are many empty rooms here right? I can sleep there.”

In response to an answer that did not come back quickly, Yul openly revealed his request. There were a lot of empty rooms anyway, and he couldn't even sleep on a cot or pillow, and there was no way Mikael wanted to sleep with him…

“Of course you should sleep here, what are you talking about?”

… Or so he thought, but alas. Yul laughed awkwardly.

There must be a large bed in the empty room, but he seemed to want him to sleep on the sofa. What a terrible person.

“The sofa is small!”

Of course, he became a human, but Yul's stature wasn't that big. At 174 cm, it was a little, if he had to nitpick, it was a very small height.

He didn't measure his height after becoming a human, but seeing that his face was the same as before, his height probably wouldn't have changed. His body shape was also slender, so even if he slept on the sofa, it wouldn't be too cramped.

But in this huge mansion, there was no reason to sleep on the sofa when there were decent rooms and beds.

“I don't know why you think you're sleeping on the sofa.”

“Then where do I sleep? The floor?!”

“… Of ​​course…”

Mikael paused when he was about to say, “Of course, why don't we just sleep together in bed?”

Yul was wearing his shirt, but because of the difference in size, and when Yul tilted his head, the collarbone was exposed under the loose clothes.

When Mikael, who was momentarily distracted by his straight, deep collarbone, was unable to say anything, Yul frowned in dissatisfaction.

“No matter how much of slave I was when I was human, what do you mean sleep on the floor! You're so much!”

Yul pounded the sofa with his fists and made a weeping sound.

He didn't know if it's unavoidable because there was no other room. However, there must have been empty rooms in this huge mansion, but Mikael's intention to put himself to sleep in this room, the floor even, was like of a wicked thug.

Just bullying him! The most vicious in the world! Indeed a gwanggong!

“Who said you were going to sleep on the floor?”

“Then? Or do I sleep in bed with Mikael?”

It wasn't his preferred option, but it was far better than the floor or sofa. Above all, Mikael's bed was so large that two adult men were able to roll around and sleep. So it wouldn't be that uncomfortable.