Recollections

For the past 4 years, Abra Stone was at her home.

She had missed Danny Torrance, but felt some form of emptiness.

All of her life, Abra had been an only child.

Her mother, Lucy Stone, walked into the room where Abra was in.

"I know you sometimes would hope for a brother or a sister, but that might not be a possibility." she said, in a reassuring tone. 

Abra hugged her mother, but still misses her father.

She then goes to her room, where she reminices on the time she spent with Danny, who is now long dead.

Abra then looks into her diary, and writes about her experiences at the Overlook Hotel.

Then, she turns on her phone, and reads an article about Rose the Hat's final defeat in Villisca, Iowa.

"Oh, that's a load off of my weight." Abra tells herself.

 But deep down inside of her, she still missed her father.

Lucy Stone then enters the room.

"I get that you miss him, but there is one thing that your father would want you to do, and that would be for you to move on." she remarked.

Abra agreed, and she held a picture of him.

She then went to the dinner table, and saw a box.

Abra opened the box, and saw a locket.

It had a picture of her and her father in it.

Abra loved the present, and started wearing it.

She knew now more than ever that she now would cherish the memory of Dave Stone, her father.

She then saw a picture of her father. It was when Abra Stone turned 5.

"Loved that time." Abra says in a nostalgiac tone.

She then sets the picture on her nightstand.

There was something that Abra continued to worry about. It was the fear that Crow Daddy, and even more members of the True Knot could still be out there because of what she had heard about the Rose the Hat battle in Villisca, Iowa.