Hearing of the reports

Abra is at her home, sitting in the recliner.

She stares down at the floor, then switches on the TV.

It goes to the local news station.

"We're coming on the air with a special report. Multiple children are being abducted from their homes, and the parents are being gunned down by the group of criminals to prevent their interferences. They are being delivered to an unknown area, and this is all being done by someone who had been associated with The True Knot." the reporter commented.

Abra stared closer at the TV, shocked at what she was seeing.

"Crow Daddy!" Abra commented in a whispery tone.

She then ran off into her room, and inspected her costume.

After Abra Stone touched it, she felt like she needed something.

She then went on to modify her web-shooters with rubber in order for her to not let the electricity get into them.

Meanwhile, at the underground room in the casino, the more steam was drained from the children, the more power Crow Daddy got.

During the kidnappings which Snakebite Andi had led, she was armed with an AR-57 semi-automatic rifle.

Bradley Trevor then was frustrated over not getting to help on a mission to the point where he kicked a crate down, and out came a Ruger LCR pistol that Snakebite Andi decided to have as backup.

Meanwhile, Crow Daddy had constructed a circle of red lightning, then he started chanting as one-third of the steam that he had kept in a canister from hundreds of children he had killed while in hiding after being falsely declared dead.

The group of criminals were screaming in pain, but they survive.

Crow Daddy now led his own True Knot clan, with Snakebite Andi as his second-in-command.

"My team. We'll head to this country's capital, where we all overthrow the president, then we will aquire several nuclear warheads that will be drilled under the Earth, which the warheads will be used to destroy all cities, starting with Frazier." Crow Daddy said, where the members of his True Knot clan arm themselves with Kel-Tec RFB rifles.

Snakebite Andi approaches Crow Daddy.

"Uh, don't we need one more member?" Snakebite Andi asked.

Crow Daddy responds by lifting her into the air with his red lightning, then slams her onto the elevated platform that he, Snakebite Andi, and Bradley Trevor are on.

"Well, we have enough members. And that comes from your insufficient mouth. You would be wise to know when enough is enough." Crow Daddy remarked.

He then led his True Knot clan up the stairs in the room.

Meanwhile, Abra Stone hears of Bradley Trevor being revived.

"The baseball boy, back?! How is this possible?" she asked herself.

Abra then finds a video about it on YouTube, then sees that Bradley had been brainwashed into Crow Daddy's True Knot clan.

After that, she makes an antidote by mixing random chemicals into a sprayer, which the resulting solution turns a glowing green.

While Crow Daddy and the other members of his True Knot clan are marching.

Some are carrying their weapons, while others are carrying flags with Crow Daddy's face on them.

After arriving at a nearby train yard, they end up boarding the last car on the train, which is a box car.

Crow Daddy then walks to the locomotives which are 2 Norfolk Southern Dash 9-44CW engines.

He then tortured the crew with his red lightning, driving the engineer mad, resulting in him killing himself, then Crow Daddy snapped the conductor's neck with both his hands.

Then, he took control of the train.

After starting it, the train, with a manifest consist, took off down the tracks.

Snakebite Andi then sat with Bradley Trevor, who was sitting in the left back corner while everyone else was sitting in the same train car, but farther away.

After Abra Stone caught wind of what had happened, she put on her costume, then swung off.