Silk's resolve

Meanwhile, Silk had swung, and landed in front of Crow Daddy, whose eyes started to glow a red color, ready for a fight.

"Why? Why do you want to overthrow the government?" Silk asked.

"Because they won't think twice before a measley interference like you influences the masses to interfere with my expansion across the galaxy after all cities on Earth are destroyed with the nuclear warheads." Crow Daddy replied.

Silk readied herself in a defensive position.

"Now, we'll finish this, once and for all." Crow Daddy remarked.

He flew at Silk, who dodged the attack.

She then sent her webs at Crow Daddy, who was still floating in the air.

After he caught them, Crow Daddy placed his hands on the webs, then sent red lightning at Silk, but her webshooters weren't affected by the bolts.

"Oh, thanks school." Silk remarked as she threw Crow Daddy onto the ground.

Meanwhile, Lucy Stone's car broke down.

She tried to start it, but it was dead.

Lucy then saw a van. The same one that Bradley Trevor was abducted in 4 years prior during Rose the Hat's rampage.

She then purchased it, got the keys, and drove off.

Back at the rail yard, Crow Daddy fires multiple bolts of red lightning from his fingers as Silk continues dodging them.

Eventually, Crow Daddy grabs her with the red lightning bolts, then slams her to the ground with them.

"Danny Torrance won't be here to save you this time." Crow Daddy sadistically commented before preparing to electocute Silk with his red bolts of lightning.

Before he could do so, Lucy Stone, driving the van, rammed into Crow Daddy, sending him rolling 8 feet away.

She then came to see what was going on, and then, Silk unmasked herself.

Lucy Stone was shocked, but chose not to tell anyone the fact that her daughter and Silk are one and the same.

After a moment of uncertainty, Crow Daddy got back up on his feet, then used his sonic blast to send Lucy flying into a stop sign, knocking her out cold.

As this is happening, Abra remasked herself as Silk, then lunged at Crow Daddy, who put up a red force field. After Silk fell onto the ground, Crow Daddy picked her up with his red lightning bolts, sending her flying into a nearby freight depot.

Crow Daddy then turned his attention to Bradley Trevor, and walks up to him.

Bradley then had flashbacks to when he was originally killed by Rose the Hat, something that Crow Daddy participated in.

"Are you going to hurt me, Mr. Scary Man?" he asked.

Crow Daddy ignored the comment.

Bradley felt that there would be nothing done to help him the second time around.

Crow Daddy readied himself, intending to finally end the life of his victim, once and for all.

Bradley Trevor, with a fearful facial expression, was scared and braced himself for the end.

Just then, Silk emerged from where she had fallen.

She shot her webs from her web-shooters, then swung onto a still intact hopper car, and lept in front of Crow Daddy.

"This, ends, right, NOW!!!!!!!!!" he screamed in anger.

Multiple bolts of red lightning came from Crow Daddy's hands, intending on incinerating Silk.

Instead of leaping behind one on the still intact train cars, Silk stepped forward to intercept it.

Both of her hands were held in front of her, as her arms were fully extended to shoulder height.

She allowed the suit to be coarsing with the red bolts of lightning up her arms, then launched some of her webs, which ended up catching the red lightning bolts.

"I am Silk. And like Rose, you are nothing." Silk said with fierce determination.

Crow Daddy's showed an angered facial expression at what his enemy said as he tried to draw up a red force field, but it failed.

Then Silk shook her arms, which in turn, caused her webs to move like arches.

This caused Crow Daddy's own red lightning bolts to be deflected back onto him, and they continued unabated.

The red lightning bolts engulfed him, the intense heat instantly consuming Crow Daddy, leaving behind nothing more than a pile of charred ash.

Silk was exhausted, and went down to one knee, her left one, after what had happened.

The fire department was busy putting out the fire as Lucy Stone regains consciousness and runs over to her daughter, who had unmasked herself.

After the mother and daughter let go, they saw that Bradley Trevor is now an orphan.

Lucy then made eye contact with her daughter.

"You did say you wanted a brother or sister, didn't you?" she asked.

Abra nodded yes.

"Well, I'll adopt Bradley." Lucy said reassuringly.

With that, the trio walk away from the area.