Just a random coincidence

The next morning, Abra Stone got dressed in her Rosette Crocheted Peplum Tank top, as well as her pink Adidas shorts, and her white Adidas socks.

She then came out to the dining table.

"I made you your favorite, chocolate oatmeal." Lucy Stone said, having made her breakfast.

Abra was delighted, and after she had ate, she went to the couch.

Then, a spider had come through the window.

It then got on Abra's left leg, and it bit her.

She grunted in pain, and Abra grabbed her left leg instinctively.

After going into her room, Abra got woozier, then fell onto her face on the floor.

5 hours later, Abra got back up, then pressed her hands on the wall.

This led her to discover that she can climb up the walls.

Later, she used the science notes she had studied since her last encounter with the True Knot, and combined salicylic acid, toulene, methanol, carbon tetrachloride, potassium carbonate, and ethyl acetate to make synthetic webs.

Abra was proud of this accomplishment, but there was something else on her mind.

"A costume, yes. I must make myself one." she told herself.

Abra then made her own costume, with gray, red, and white material. The center of the costume had an S in it.

Abra also fashioned a mask, then applied her webshooters to the costume.

She then put it on, and had been calling herself Silk as a result.

Across the street, a home invasion is imminent.

With quick thinking, Silk swung into action, and after arriving at the house, made quick work of the burglar.

The house's owner thanked Silk for it, and called the police on the burglar.

After Silk retreated to her house, she took off her costume, and there came Abra Stone into the living room.

She then saw that the cops were coming to arrest the burglar, and was happy.

For the first time since her father's death, as well as Danny Torrance's death, Abra felt some semblance of joy.

She then went back into her room, and looked at her costume, planning on helping out more people as Silk.