playlist

TEEN WOLVES SOUNDTRACK
¹. pet semetary - ivy mono
"i don't wanna be buried, in the pet semetary. i don't want to live my life again."

³. bite - troy sivan
"so kiss me on the mouth and set me free. but, please, don't bite."

⁴. she wolf - shakira
"there's a she wolf in the closet."

⁵. monster - willyecho
"yeah, i feel like a monster, and i'm just here to haunt ya."

⁶. come a little bit closer - jay and the americans
"come a little bit closer. you're my kind of man. so big and so strong."

⁷. hit the road jack - ray charles
"hit the road jack and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more."

⁸. ghost town - layto x  neoni
"come on, come around. i've been feeling down. sick and tired of feeling like i'm living in a ghost town."

⁹. staring at the stars - diamond dust
"because i don't wanna be alone. and i'm not ready to be told our love has gone. and never will return. oh i, i don't want it to be over."

¹⁰. moonlight - ariana grande
"cause i never knew, i never knew. you could hold moonlight in your hands, 'til the night i held you. you are my moonlight. moonlight."

¹¹. young in love and free - girlfriend pop

¹². devil's gonna come - raphael lake & royal baggs
"now i know. the devil's gonna come when the sun goes down."

¹³. every dog - shadow addict
"your soul is bleeding. you're poison, that or you're cyanide. i hear you screaming. your heart is beating, you feel deprived."

¹⁴. sun goze down - robin loxley & jay hawke
"i say yes! you say no! want to love you when the lights turn down. all your tease. you please me so. want to touch you when the sun goes down, sun goes down."

¹⁵. everything - siøbhan
"cause i wanna know everything, everything. and i wanna understand everything. everything."

¹⁶. wise up - jack in water
"it's not going to stop. till you wise up."

¹⁷. the devil inside - daniel murphy, anthony sanudo & eric serna
"you got, you got the devil inside ya. you set the church on fire."

¹⁸. follow me - raphael lake
"so won't you follow me? follow me."

¹⁹. break my heart - nick kingsley & james grinder
"what am i supposed to do? if you say we're through, are you gonna break my heart?"

²⁰. lipstick - the venice connection
"you like it better with my lipstick off. you got a taste and you can't get enough."