1̵͇̟͒3̷̞̗͛.̵̰̜͂ ̵̼̪͌S̶̠̏̋l̷̺͠e̸̳̒̅ẻ̶̪͜p̴͍̀͝ò̸̩̩̀v̵̰̥̓e̷͖͛̎ř̴̢͝ͅ

Silver Wolf was sprawled on her beanbag chair, moonlight striping the room through her window. A half-eaten bowl of instant ramen sat abandoned on a side table, testament to her late-night procrastination. A mug of steaming chamomile tea sat beside her open laptop, where she scrolled through constellations on a virtual planetarium. The gentle hum of the computer filled the otherwise quiet apartment, broken only by the occasional contented sigh from Silver.

She had tried finding informations about the people behind Aki's arrival, but even with 'Prometheus', her digital 'friends', none were found. As if they didn't even exist.

Suddenly, a loud thump startled her. It came from the direction of the fire escape outside her window. Heart pounding, Silver grabbed the metal baseball bat she kept propped by her desk and crept cautiously towards the window. Squinting through the slats, she nearly choked on her surprise.

Dazai Osamu, bandages haphazardly wrapped around his arm, clung precariously to the fire escape, a sheepish grin plastered on his face.

"Silver," he drawled, his voice surprisingly steady for someone dangling several stories above the ground. "Mind giving a homeless man a hand?"

Silver blinked, processing the absurdity of the situation. "Mackerel? What are you doing here?"

"Well," he began, his grin faltering slightly, "there was a minor...incident at my apartment. Seems like a gas leak met an unfortunate open flame."

Silver narrowed her eyes, skepticism battling with a flicker of amusement. "Minor incident, huh? Sounds more like a full-blown Dazai disaster."

Dazai chuckled, a dry sound that did little to hide the wince on his face as he shifted his weight on the fire escape. "Maybe a slight exaggeration, but hey, at least the rent's free now, right?"

Silver weighed her options. Leaving Dazai clinging precariously outside her window wasn't exactly heroic, but the idea of having the suicidal maniac under her roof was...well, unsettling. Still, the sight of him dangling there, injured and looking vaguely sheepish, tugged at a reluctant sense of responsibility.

With a sigh that spoke volumes, Silver unlocked the window. "Alright, Dazai. Get in. But this better not become a habit."

Dazai scrambled through the window with surprising agility for someone sporting an injured arm. He took in the cozy,anime-themed apartment with a raised eyebrow. "Not quite the secret lair I envisioned for a vigilante, Silver. Where's the hidden arsenal?"

Silver ignored his teasing, tossing him a spare blanket and pillow from her room. "Couch. You're sleeping on the couch."

Her house, surprisingly, was filled with cute plushies, soft pillows, and blankets, a stark contrast to the usual blank Silver Wolf the Armed Detective Agency was familiar with.

Dazai's eyes widened in genuine surprise. He glanced from the overflowing basket of cat-eared plushies to the pastel-colored throw pillows piled on the armchair. A single, sparkly unicorn adorned the corner of the couch where he was supposed to sleep. This wasn't just a splash of personality; it was a full-on kawaii tidal wave.

"You...like cute things?" Dazai deadpanned, a hint of amusement creeping into his voice.

Silver crossed her arms, a faint blush dusting her cheeks, a rare sight of vulnerability. "It's not like that! They're just...comfortable."

"Besides," She added defensively, "Not like I was forbidden to pinch and collect them."

Dazai snorted, a genuine laugh escaping him. The sound was surprisingly devoid of his usual cynicism, replaced by something lighter, almost playful. "So, the stoic vigilante has a secret stash of plushie friends, huh? Who knew Silver Wolf had a soft spot for fluffy ears and button eyes?"