1

'I feel like I'm gonna puke...' Y/n thought as they tried to contain their self. Plane was a real tough one to deal with specially when you got in for the first time.

It was landing and it felt like it was going to take your soul down because of the gravity. As it landed, the passengers walked out and Y/n did the same. Walking towards the door then go take their bags...

Then went to a taxi, dropping them in their apartment and got inside. And a cozy and home looking apartment welcomed them. It was a nice feeling to feel home. Y/n got inside placing their bags on the side then hurrying going to the bathroom to puke. They be holding that for hours...

After finishing letting it all out, they went to sit on the couch and looked at her phone. The Fukurodani Principal was chatting her... Hoping for a safe stay and waiting for them to meet them. "Hopefully it's not a strict principal or else I'll let the ground take me..." Y/n says as they looked at their laptop to play, watch and even read to some fanfics that made them cry so much that they couldn't breathe.

"They...no longer smelled like hospital..." Y/n sniffled as they wiped her tears with her blanket. After finishing the book she turned off her wifi and is now getting ready for bed. Doing Skincare while listening to Katy Perry. "In another life I will be your girl~" Y/n songs while putting some moisturizer on her face then going to the bed.

They didn't plopped down but they gently sat down to avoid dusting their won face. "Finally sleeping..." And with that Y/n turned off her phone and lays back to sleep.

"Welcome to Japan..." She mumbled to herself before falling asleep and finally dreaming some weird crows that has wigs fighting with an owls that has wigs too...