Annoying Freaks Aren't Rare Here

I knocked on the door and stood there waiting for someone to open it. A petite girl with extra long hair opened the door smiling so suspectingly. "Hi," I blurted out breaking her stare. "Is this the new girl," a tall blond boy holding a guitar. "Um..yh," I answered. "Patrick thank you," I whispered to Patrick as he left. "And you are?," the girl asked as she helped me with my luggage. "I am Rouge DeLorso," I answered. "Well,I am Willow Brennan and he is Vile Mande," she introduced herself and the guy holding the guitar. "And him?," I asked referring to the other guy who was busily playing on his PSVita. "Any part of your business?,"he asked rudely still playing his PSVita. "Don't pay attention to him he's got loads problems,"Vile chipped in before hopping off his bed.

I rolled my eyes and started unpacking my clothes. "Nice boots you got there," Vile complimented but I just ignored. I could feel his blue eyes piercing through the back of my skull.

I finished unpacking and slipped into my long SpongeBob shirt. I lay my head on the pillow but sleep wouldn't catch me. After tossing and turning, I noticed a ray of light bugging my eye. It was coming from the top bed opposite mine.

"Goddammit I'm trying to have some sleep here!, I shouted rubbing my right eye. "Says the dark girl,"he replied intentionally shinning the light on my face.

"Don't judge me asswipe,"I yelled as l covered my face to block the light. "The Shut up woman!," he grumbled and went back to what he was doing. I rolled my eyes and went back to my unpeaceful sleep.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
Hello guys!!!! Well I am obviously new at this. I have no experience in writing and I just want to say a big thank you to all who decided to read My Rehab Love Story. I promise you won't regret that decision. I just want to use this platform to tell my readers how this means a lot to me and how I will be very happy if they sincerely tell me how they see my book.