My Nose Feels Numb

I was really tired when I got to the dorm. Lance just trespassed into the no go area and I promise on cheddar cheese he will pay dearly. I know that sounded physcopath killer like but how dare he kiss me. The dorm was empty so I decided to have some alone time. I took a long peaceful shower for about thirty minutes. I wore my favourite pajamas and tired my hair in an uptight bun.

I was busy with some Chemistry notes when someone knocked on the door six times in a row. I opened it only to see a tall built guy with a lot of facial hair and long dark hair.

"And you are...," I asked a bit freaked out.
"My manners missed me again,well I am Chester Calaway,"he answered.
"Do you have a problem with my door?," I asked irritated at his knocking abilities.
"Sorry for that.... I was just looking for a long list friend if mine," he answered.
I gave him the I-don't -know-anyone-in-this-hellhole look.

"Zayn Peters,"he blurted snapping me out of my thoughts about how shavers are rare in his life.

Zayn!Zayn!Zayn! I had left him at the dance. OMG. Rouge you are so peanut butter jelly toast.

"Um....yh I do know him," I said.
"Okay thanks I gotta get going," was all he said as he walked off.

This guy needs a lesson on manners from my mother.

Saturday morning's so peaceful. Everyone is asleep since last night as a pretty long night. I am 99.9% sure that Willow banged four boys simultaneously(her specialty). Vile flirted with every person that had a nice pair of boobs and butts. And our main man Lance kissed every other girl who wanted to use the restroom. I pick up my laptop and start online shopping for jackets and scarfs.

"Hey....why are you up so early?," Vile questioned while stretching his long skinny legs.

"I am not a lazy ass like my fellow roomies ya know," I responded.

"Vile were you last to come home last night," I asked.

"Nope..actually when I came it was just you and Willow snoring your nostrils off," he said teasingly.

"Shut up dimwit you know I don't snore,"I said and threw a pillow in his direction.
He caught it and slowly placed his toothbrush in his mouth. Oh No!!!
He has the face.....he is about to do something really crazy.
He walked over to my bed and began hitting me with the pillow. I yelped out of feather pain(I am that of a softie).

"Could both of you take your animal show to the zoo I am trying to do something useful here,"Willow yelled.

The room was caught in deafening silence until groans were heard from across my bed............Lance's bed.
Someone's gonna have an exclusive hangoverrrrr.

"Ouch.....why does my head feel like someone placed it in a blender for 5 hours,"he whined. Cuz you are a stupid asswipe with pure oxygen for a brain.

"You drowned yourself in Smirnoff last night ...... that explains your feeling," Vile said.

"Rouge mind giving me some aspirin?,"he asked with a very scrunched up face.

"I think I run out last week," I lied.
Oh this day couldn't get any better.

I was looking for Zayn everywhere. I went to all the cafè's and restaurants but I didn't find him. His dorm was the last place I went to and I only meet a petite girl with a very interesting fro.

"Hello...i am Rouge," I introduced myself.
"Sadé," she said all bubbly.
"Have you um seen Zayn around cuz I guess this is his dorm," I asked when I noticed she was the only one in the dorm.
"Yh about that he did come home this morning but then he left again,"she said smiling like a 6 year old who just saw a flying unicorn.