It's Officially A Date?

Do you really want to do this? I asked myself. Do I want to get close to someone and bam! the person is gone. First it was my cat Lynx then my 2nd grade teacher,Ms.Baker and later my dad. Could it get any worse?Yes! That's why I have completely shifted myself from this world. Now this sweet and cut Zayn Peters guy is bringing my old self back.

"That sunshine of mine," was what my dad used to call me. But I am sure that eclipse that occurred when my dad died stayed longer. It was 3:30 and I had just come from Biology class. Now I was supposed to get ready for Zayn's meet up not specifically a date though.

Vile walked in pretty exhausted. "Where are you off to?,"he asked as I wore my sneakers. "I'm going out," I replied as I tied the lace of my black Vans.

"What's up with you," I shouted when I saw blood dripping from a cut on his knee. "You are freaking bleeding ,"I continued. "It's not that deep you know,"he mumbled emotionless. I grabbed my mini-first aid kit from my suitcase.

I gently dressed the cut and in a few minutes he stopped bleeding. "Done," I said when I finished dressing his cut. "Thanks Rouge,"he said smiling. "You erm.. have a blood stain on your shirt ,"he stated pointing to a blot of blood on my black shirt. "Don't worry so far as you are okay," I said as I tried brushing the blot away.

Zayn picked me up around 4:15 he entered the dorm after knocking. "You're ready,"he asked as he slipped his hands into his pocket. "Yh and erm.... Vile this is Zayn and Zayn,Vile,"i said introducing them. "We kinda know each other already,"Vile said sounding a little cold towards Zayn.

I could feel the tension in the room and it was silent until Zayn broke the silence. "Ready to leave,"