181-190

181

The next morning.

Ji Jing had just gotten up & went downstairs when she received a letter from the butler.

It was none other than Linjiang High School's admission notice. She had passed the transfer exam! He was even accepted into the special class! After Ji Jing finished reading the letter, she happily walked into her room, planning to share the good news with Ming Ze immediately.

Ming Ze's tutoring had contributed greatly! Ji Jing thought of the wine that Liang Xiao had. She hoped that it would be brewed soon so that she could give it to Ming Ze as soon as possible.

However, before Ji Jing could go upstairs, she met Ji Hui in the hall.

"Linjiang High School's admission notice?"Ji Hui's gaze swept across the envelope in Ji Jing's hand.

"So what?" Ji Jing stopped smiling. She could feel that Ji Hui was here with ill intentions.

"U... I'll go to another school this year." Ji Hui hesitated for a moment & added, "l haven't thanked u for what happened last time. Take it as another thank-u gift 6 million."

Ji Jing resisted the urge to roll her eyes. As expected!

"I say, what right do u have to arrange which school I go to? I got into Linjiang High School with my own abilities, not u. If I want to study, go to the school & cancel my qualifications if u have the ability. If u don't, don't nag me."Ji Jing had been dissatisfied with Ji Hui's high & mighty attitude for a long time.

Last time, Ji Ming said that he would arrange it, but he didn't agree. This time, she got in by herself, & Ji Hui actually wanted to stop her? Why?

"U seem to have made a mistake. I wasn't helping u last time. I was just receiving money to do something. After the money & goods were exchanged, the matter was over. We still didn't have any friendship, so we didn't need any thanks!" Ji Jing glanced at him coldly.

Ji Hui choked. It wasn't the 1st day that Ji Jing had thorns all over her body, but he had never experienced it so directly.

Ji Hui changed his words, intending to use reason to persuade her, "l'm not here to cause trouble. I'm just here to study separately. It's good for u & Yaoyao. Since u came back, Yaoyao's emotions have been very unstable."

"U're in the same school as her, so u can't avoid being compared by others. If u study separately, I guarantee that the school u're going to is also a key school in C City. If u really like Linjiang, u can transfer back last year. As long as u are willing to give in, I can give u a lot of money."

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to." Ji Jing sneered."

"Why not?" Ji Hui frowned. "Don't u need money? The money I gave u is outside of ur assets. It's my personal assets."

" I'm not short of money," Ji Jing said, enunciating each word clearly. "I'm not willing to do so. Can't u understand human language?""

Ji Hui's face darkened. "Do u know how important the college entrance examination is to a person? Yaoyao almost had a relapse yesterday because of fear. This state would affect her exams & even the college entrance examination. Why can't u give in?"

Ji Jing slowly put away the envelope & asked with a smile,""1st question, who are u?"

"What?" Ji Jing's question was ridiculous. Ji Hui was even stunned for a moment.

"I say-u, who, eh? Are we close?" The smile on Ji Jing's face didn't change, but her eyes were full of mockery. "Do we have any friendship? What kind of relationship do I have with Ji Yao? In the past 10 years of my life, u guys have never appeared, right?"