𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 pt.2

My mother figured it was best to move out. 

Even though this was the town were my father was murdered, I never wanted to leave. Our family home had memories of my father. Memories that could never be re-made. 

Other then my mother and older brother, Noah, that wanted to leave this sickening place as soon as possible.

We were moving across the whole country, near the beachside. I always preferred winter over summer, snuggling in my parents bed with thousands of blankets, sipping on sweet hot cocoa, and I loved the Christmas lights, it was my favourite. But my most favourite was definitely, waking up to thick snow sprawled over the roads, me, my dad and my brother building snowman's and having snowball fights.

Me and my dad, versus my Mother and my brother. We would always win all the time.

  Yep, I was a huge daddy's girl growing up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are!" my mother said as parked the car. I was astounded. The house was beautiful, small and cosy.

 We got out of the car, and I noticed a little boy playing basketball in his front garden, next to our house. He looked a year younger than Noah, but a few months older than me. 

 He was quite a giant for his age. 

His eyes locked with mine, and he smiled. I looked at the ground embarrassed. 

A few seconds later I hear his footsteps approaching us. 

"Hey, welcome, I'm guessing your the new neighbours" He said to my mother.

He then turned to my brother "Sup man, I'm Leo" he stuck out of his hand, and they did some weird 9 year old- boys handshake.

"Sup bro I'm Noah" Said my brother trying way too hard to act cool, I rolled my eyes.

"Hi-" He turned his direction to me, and staggered to speak as my brother quickly paused him.

"This is my sister" Noah quickly replied

I smiled for the first time in weeks and waved my palm at him. 

I groaned as I picked up my heavy box, filled with all my belongings.

"You need help?" Leo asked, noticing how weak Iam.

"No, I'm fine" I lied.

"Well, go on kids pick out your rooms!" My mother shouted enthusiastically from the car bonnet. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sluggishly limped up the stairs carrying the box which felt like bricks. I kicked open one of the doors with my foot, observed the room. The room looked magnificent. I lied the box down and took territory of the room before my brother claims it. 

It looked picturesque, the room was medium sized, but had these beautiful big French doored balcony, with sun curtains that let the sun seep through, giving the room a beautiful glaze. I pushed the curtains aside, and opened the door.