13. 𝒮𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾

Leo was sitting on his bed, his dark brown hair was wet, his grey eyes trailed over me.

"Hi".

"Hey princess."

I noticed there was bags of food near him. My stomach grumbled in response.

 I sat down next to him. 

"I got you sushi since you told me  you were hungry". He explained.

"Thank you so much Leo, I'm starving" I complained.

I filled up my mouth, with dozens of sushi. 

My chopstick skills were pretty impressive, whilst Leo was struggling to even pick  up a piece of roll.  I laughed at the sight.

"Here," "Like this" I held his hand, guiding him what to do.

He copied my moves " Thanks".

"Look , see! your doing it good".

He smiled, and I smiled back warmly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what felt like decades, I was still lying on his bed. I enjoyed it, I felt safe, protected with Leo. He threw one of this hoodies at me. Confused, I gave him a puzzled look. 

"I thought you might want to get changed". He explained.

"Oh, thanks." .. I looked at him awkwardly, giving him an uneasy look. 

"Come on," He groaned. "I've seen you naked before." He complained.

If he wasn't going to turn around, I wasn't going to change.

"Fine" He muttered, covered his eyes. 

I stood there still like a statue. 

"Okay, sorry" He groaned, turning his whole body around. I hurriedly slipped my clothes in a pile on the floor, and put his hoodie on, which smelt exactly like him.

Citrus, and Sandalwood.

I turned around, catching his eyes watching me the whole time. 

"H-How long were you watching me?"

"I couldn't help it" He chuckled deeply, flopping on his sofa. He patted the seat next to me, ordering me to sit next to him. 

His arms hung around my shoulders, pulling me close. I held my knee's against my chest. I leaned my head against his shoulders. 

Feeling fatigued, I switched positions. I sat on his lap, horizontally. My legs stretched out on the sofa. I could feel an object twitching under me, stabbing into my bag. I moved around a little, attempting to get rid of the pain.  Just when it hit me... what it was..   

I turned my head to Leo's, his facial expressions showing as he got caught in the act.

 I wanted to practise, how to please a man. "Teach me" "I want to learn."