4.𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈

[6 days later]

"I don't give a shit what you say, your going" "It's literally the first party of the year, everyone is going" she exaggerated.  

Sofia demanded I go to the party in a calm tone, whilst she lied on her hip on my bed, flicking through a vogue magazine, her toes in the air.

"I know", I replied sounding pissed off. "I never said I wasn't going, I just need to ask my mum" I said holding a dress against my body.

"I thought she works late in the hospital?"   

"Well, now that Noah's not here you can have all the fun you want", she winked at me, "by the way that dress would look better in white". she said.

"Umm, I've never sneaked out before". I turned around facing her

"You just gotta... live a little Mal, and who cares if you get caught, yolo" She quoted.

"I guess so" I said sounding nervous.

"Now. Let me get you ready because your fashion sense sucks. No offense bestie". She joked and giggled.

Sofia rummaged through my sliding wardrobe, when she finally held her hands on a black sparkly dress. (attached pic of makeup and fit).

She straightened my wavy thick auburn hair till it was bone-straight and shiny. My makeup felt heavy, I told her to keep it natural to the makeup, but Sofia insisted it was simple.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt like a whole different person. 

"Well, what do you think?" "all the guys are gonna be drooling over you". She prattled on.

"Its- Well, its different, and I like it?" The dress was tight on my curves, and showed most of my cleavage that was always hidden. 

I strutted in my heels up and down the room, my footsteps echoing.

"See? Your a natural, you'll get used to it to no time, babes" Sofia said referring to my heels that made me feel 6'0.

Sofia brought her clothes in her bag, and got dressed into a red sequin dress that looked astonishing with her dark espresso skin. Her weave was black, and curled from the ends.

 She looked like the devil, in a good way

Her heels made her 5'2 frame taller, but not taller than me since I was a giant compared to her.

.........

"Mums asleep" I said creaking back into my room with my heels hooked into my hands. 

"Alright , go" She whispered trying not to make a sound.

 I opened the balcony doors and instantly tip-toed out. I Was so close to Leo's doors. His lights were on. I saw him through his transparent curtains opening his room door and walking in, his eyes locked onto mine confusingly...