12. 𝒞𝒶𝒻𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶

Bryan Johnson, Now standing in the middle of the fucking cafeteria, like he was about to propose to me. 

He stood up on the cafeteria table.

So he's just going to put his dirty shoes where people eat now?

"Everyone" He boomed. 

Everyone suddenly turned to him, Bryan. I looked across the cafeteria and saw Stacey Jones, and her flock of cheerleaders. 

I then searched, my eyes finding Leo's sitting with his friends.

Oh God no..

"Stacey" He addressed. Stacey starting jumping up and down squealing.

"Is he going to ask her to prom?"

"Oh my God".

"This is so interesting".

"Stacey Jades.  We. Are." He shouted .

She started smiling like a puppy.

"OVER" He screamed.

Her mood instantly down casted.  Her smiling expression changed to confusion. She looked at me furious. 

She then started bawling, tears streaming down her face, all her mascara smudged creating dark ugly streaks down her face.

"How- how could you!" 

"I thought that you loved me" She screamed. She was heartbroken. 

She screamed joylessly before storming out the cafeteria.

The whole school was puzzled.

Bryan, then turned  to me, jumped off the table, and kissed me. 

Right in front of the whole school. 

Everyone gasped, But we both smiled.

I saw Leo looking away , scoffing.

We Walked out, hand in hand, smiling. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few periods later..

As soon as the bell rang, I jolted out of my desk, grabbing my stuff, eager to go home. 

As I was leaving, I bumped into Stacey.

Her makeup was all smudged, her perfect pin-straight hair turned to tangles.

I looked at her, feeling remorse. 

She definitely didn't, as she muttered "slut" under her breath and barged me out of her way.

When I was walking In the corridors, nearly everyone despised me.

People, where calling out slurs, slut-shaming names, swear-words.

I held my tears. I'm not about to cry in front of a whole audience right now. 

I decided to walk home, since Bryan was no where to be seen, and Leo probably hates me now. 

Great, Rain!

Just when I decide to wear white, and walk home it obviously needs to rain.

It was hot, and raining, making the air misty. Rain was down pouring all over my hair, making my waves frizzy and wet.

I walked to an empty home. Again, like everyday.

 Without Noah and my Dad, my mum barely even stays home. She's always busy at work.

The rain was hammering against the windows.  

I hopped into the shower, turning on the boiling water, warming my bones. Thunder started booming in the sky. 

Tired, I snuggled up in bed, all alone.

my phone dinged, tired and fed up I checked my notifications.

Leo: So you're with Bryan now again?

.......

Me: So you were there? In the cafeteria?

Leo: Everyone was. We all know Bryan is an attention seeker.

I laughed, knowing this was true, I much rather would prefer it if he privately told Stacey.

 Not just tell the whole fucking school!

Me: What are you doing right now?

Leo: Nearly home.

Me: I'm starving.

Leo: Come over. Now.

Me: I thought this was a one-time thing? Or do you want that to change.😏

Leo:😂

Leo: Just come over, it's not like that.

Im guessing mum was home by now. 

It would've been too risky going through the front door and getting drenched. So I climbed over the balcony rims, still getting drenched, I climbed over, and opened his doors...