11. 𝒲𝒶𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓈

The next morning, I got up as usual, Leo was still in my bed, snoring. 

"Leo" I whispered. 

"Leoooo wake up"   I nudged him.

He still didn't wake up.

Pissed off, I angrily slammed a pillow against his head, making him bolt up. 

"We have school." I told him, taking out my clothes.

 I was about to strip off his shirt, but then I realised his eyes were watching my every move.

Embarrassed, I quickly threw his shirt off, and put on a crop top.

He laughed, letting out a deep chuckle. His eyes still watching me. 

"We're going to be late!" I whisper shouted, not wanting my mother to hear. 

"Relax, princess, Its 8:00, I usually take 5 minutes to get ready."

My eyes widened. 

"five?" I said shocked.

"Still, you can't be here." I told him.

"You kicking me out?"

aww I really wanted to try some of your mum's waffles" he complained, my mothers waffles were one of his favourite foods when we were younger.

"She can't see you, No one can ever know."

"I'm pretty sure she already knows, from how loud you were last night" he joked, smiling.

I felt like slapping him.

"Leo Zane, Da Silva!" his face dropped at the use of his full name. 

"Fine, see you at school, "he grabbed his clothes and changed. He kissed my head before leaving.

"Hey not through the door, my mum's going to see you" I grabbed him, and gestured to the balcony.

"Bye princess" He jumped over to his balcony and smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why, but today I was in a very happy mood. I think I do know why.

I walked down the stairs, greeted by my mother, and her fresh waffles.

"Glad to see you looking happier". My mother smiled.

"Thank you mum". I poured myself some orange juice.

I ate all my waffles, and even took a few for Leo, knowing that he loves my mothers waffles.

"Bye!"

As soon as I turned around to leave, I saw Leo, leaning against the roof of his Jeep.