7. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉

The whole time in chemistry, I was barely focusing.

My mind was on two things.

Bryan.

And Leo.

I mean,  Bryan has a girlfriend, who also hates me, Stacey Jade. 

Bryan was a fucking bitch to me since I started high school.  But he told me he never meant it.  

I decided when I see Bryan after school that if he really liked me, he should leave Stacey.

But Leo. Leo was protective

He never bullied me, or said hateful stuff. 

He also was my brothers best friend. 

I've liked Leo since the moment I saw him, he barely even see's me that way. Just as Noah's snobby little sister. 

Leo is fun, amusing.

He's the type of person who doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks.

"Malia, Malia!"

I was so busy day dreaming, I completely forgot about class. 

The whole time I was zoned out, into my own world. 

Leo was right next to me and scoffed.

A very furious Mr. Wells started at me like a hawk. "Do you want to answer the question then Malia?" He asked.

"no" I spluttered.

"It wasn't a question".

He asked something about magnesium fluoride, and like the idiot Iam I barely even concentrated.

"Um."

I heard Leo next to me, whispering something, that sounded like the answer.

I repeated the answer to Mr. Wells.

"Well done, Malia. Next time, don't day dream in my class" he applauded at me. 

After class was finished, I grabbed my bags stuffing the revision books inside.

"Hey Leo," I tried to grab his attention.

"Thanks by the way, Leo". He looked at me and left rapidly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next class, Geography.

I actually enjoyed Geography. My teacher Ms Harmony was a sweetheart. She was always so zen and calm, her class was like a free period. 

She was dressed like a hippie, tattoos of plants trailing up her arms and legs. 

I liked her.

"Class" she said in a serene tone.

"Class!" She repeated again, trying to get attention.

I got fed up. It felt like I was the only one listening in her lessons. 

Everyone was so rude to Ms Harmony, everyone made fun of her, when she was really the most nicest teacher in the whole school. 

I never got why.

We both do relate to each other

I stood up and slammed my book on the table, LOUD.

Everyone turned to me.

"Thank you, Malia, Please sit down".

"So class," She began in her sleepy voice.

" As you all know, this is your final year in school".

some idiot from the back of the class shouted out 'no shit'. 

" So I have created an assignment, which you will need to do with your partners, Both of you will be working on a project about a designated country. You will need to give full geological details of where the country is located, its history, culture, and add visuals. Don't forgot also presentation is half of the mark, so present it nicely on a presentation. Don't forget to add lots of bright colours!

Everyone groaned, except from me.

"Now I will read out the names of lists I have paired you with."

She cleared her throat. 

Bryan Johnson and Stacey Jade, 

Stacey smiled at Bryan, and he looked quite sad, hoping it would've been Malia instead. Everyone laughed at how ironic it was, since they were 'dating'.

Jackson, and Carter

Sofia Almeida  and Andy Lincolns

Sarah  Koss and Jack West

Zed Andrews and Amelia Sander

................... finally came my name

Malia Rose and Leo Zane.