Chapter 24

After the office hour was over, Si-O offered to send Namsoon home. She was thinking of rejecting it at first, with a different destination in mind. But she decided to accept his offer to avoid him from asking her many questions. The car ride to her apartment is quite joyful. They talked and laughed a lot. Namsoon loves to hear more about Si-O, she thinks it's an honour, as she is the only one who knows all the sides that Si-O never showed to other people.

They arrived soon after, and Namsoon thanked Si-O by kissing his cheek and asking him not to come out of the car, as it's a hassle. Si-O being Si-O, of course, he wouldn't listen. He gets out of the car and opens Namsoon's car door for her. Namsoon playfully rolled her eyes, but a smile was plastered on her face. "Thank you so much for driving me home today." Namsoon thank him again.

"From now on, I will pick you up and send you home every day." Si-O said with a smile. "Wouldn't it be a hassle? You are a CEO, you must be busy. Furthermore, isn't Mr. Yoon usually the one who drives you around?" Namsoon asked. She doesn't want to bother him, even if they are already dating. Si-O nodded his head and say, "Yeah, he is the one who drives me around usually. But now that I have a girlfriend, I think I should start to drive alone in case my girlfriend needs me to bring her anywhere." He teased, levelling his face with Namsoon's.

Namsoon blushed, but she put both of her hands on his shoulder. "Really? Even if the said girlfriend wants you to drive her across the street, which only takes a 5-minute walk?" Namsoon squinted her eyes, teasing back. "Yes, anything my princess wants." Si-O replied in a whisper. Their faces are extremely close, to the point where Namsoon could feel his hot breath on her cheeks. "Such a good boyfriend, aren't you?" She replied in a whisper too. Their faces are getting closer. Namsoon was about to close the gap when they heard some voices from passerby.

Namsoon immediately jerked back and was about to step back before Si-O pulled her closer by her waist. Namsoon's heart is pounding fast, and her cheeks are turning red. "Si-O! People can see us." She said shyly. "So what? Let them see it." He replied as if it were nothing. Namsoon looked at him in disbelief. This guy would be the death of her someday. Si-O slowly moved his face closer to her with a smile on his lips, getting ready to kiss her. Knowing that she couldn't push him away, she moved her face closer to his as well.

They shared a very sweet kiss before pulling away. The kiss was not as intense as the one they had in Si-O's office, but it was still sweet regardless. "Okay, you should really go now. If we keep on being like this, I'm afraid both of us won't be able to actually go home." Namsoon laughed. Si-O smiled teasing and said, "I would love it, though." Namsoon hit his chest and said, "That's enough." She laughed again.

This time, Si-O laughed too. "Alright. I'll see you on Monday. Rest well, princess." He said with a gentle smile. Namsoon's heart skipped a beat at his term of endearment. She loves it so much. Si-O was about to walk to the driver's seat before Namsoon stopped him. "Si-O, let's go on a date tomorrow." Si-O stopped on his track, slowly turning back to look at Namsoon.

"Since we are already officially dating, we should have a proper date. Let's have our first date tomorrow." Namsoon said cheerfully. Si-O seemed stunned, not knowing what to say. He is new to all of this. Friendship, love, relationship—he knew nothing about all of this. But that was all in the past, now he is willing to learn everything about it for the lady in front of him. Recollecting himself, he nodded with a huge smile plastered on his face, showing his beautiful dimples. "Okay. I'll pick you up at 10 am?" He asked. "Sounds good. I can't wait for tomorrow." Namsoon nodded with a smile.

Si-O walked towards the driver's seat once again, and this time, Namsoon didn't stop him. After bidding goodbye and making sure Si-O is no longer in her sight, Namsoon sprints to the police station. On her way there, she called Heesik. "Namsoon?" Heesik's uncertain voice could be heard from the other line. "Gan I-Sik, are you at the police station?" Namsoon asked.