Negotiation

Two things!

One, I am not officially dead. Second, I hate AI.

Happy Reading!

~

3rd POV

Trouble.

(Y/n) and Fushiguro were in trouble.

~~

Today, the first years are at a Detention Centre. An associate of theirs – along with others witnesses witnessed a cursed womb, and immediately contacted Jujutsu Sorcerers. They had managed to evacuate the people within the Detention Centre and locals with the help of local authorities, but they didn't get so lucky when the others inside the Centre didn't make it. The first years were given this task because it was originally their teacher's job to exorcise the curse womb, but the man had business elsewhere.

Unfortunately, Gojo couldn't be there to supervise (Y/n) so he left it under the care of Jujutsu Tech assistant director, Ichiji Kyotaka. Upon informing Kyotaka, Gojo lowly threatened the poor man to keep it a secret. Should he ever inform them of the (H/c) haired girl's condition or lose a single head of hair, kiss the baby-making factory goodbye.

The first years were able to find the curse womb which had turned into a special grade that possess a cursed finger, only to be separated in the hell maze of pipes and steams.

Fushiguro was able find the girls (after being separated) and he was able get them out of their situation. The girls fought off the curses bravely and swiftly until they were caught in a predicament. Kugisaki was the only one injured while (Y/n) was able to get away with a sprained wrist and poisoned. While they were fending off other curses, a third-grade curse snuck up behind (Y/n) and used its stinger to inject poison in her left leg.

An average person would think she would submit to the poison that has entered her system, but her resilient body wasn't ready to give into the toxin.

"Please expand the evacuation zone by another ten kilometers." Fushiguro said to Kyotaka. Right now, Fushiguro, (Y/n), Kugisaki and Kyotaka are outside of the Detention Centre. (Y/n) wondered why her childhood friend wasn't with Fushiguro when he found the girls, to which he informed her that Itadori was fighting the special-grade. If (Y/n) was honest, she was beginning to question her friend's intentions whether he'd make out alive or not.

"What about you, Fushiguro, Reiki?" (Y/n) leans against the car with her arms crossed. "I'm staying behind. There's a small chance...I have to carry out my responsibility...to deal with him." Fushiguro's words flashed into his mind, recollecting the time he said he didn't want Itadori to die on the Sugisawa Junior high rooftop. "I'm staying behind too. My friend is in that building...I'd hate myself for not being here when something that powerful has the potential of causing chaos." (Y/n) push herself off the car as she said that, walking away from the car to the gates of the Detention Centre.

Kyotaka gaze at the girl with an unwavering expression while the girl glanced back at Kyotaka from the corner of her eyes with a silent plea. 'She certainly reminds me of someone I know...'

Kyotaka sigh dejectedly, warily glancing at Fushiguro, "After I bring Kugisaki to the hospital...I'll also come back as soon as possible-"

"No," Fushiguro cuts the older man off, "Even if you're here, Ichiji-san, it won't mean much." Ouch. "When you come back, please bring a sorcerer higher than first-grade. Though I don't think there is any." Fushiguro said, murmuring the last part to himself. With that, Kyotaka nods and drives away.

(Y/n)'s POV

After Kyotaka drove off, I hear Fushiguro approaches toward me. "Why did you want to stay behind?" I shrug my shoulders as I walk toward a tree where I had left my bow and arrows. When I was rounding up the curses in Chiyoda district yesterday, I found out that Gojo's suitcase contained two items, A yumi (bamboo bow) and ya (arrows). I was confused by it because I originally thought it was his actual suitcase, but then again, my poor brain should've thought it was something important rather than something that looked ordinary.