Chapter 36

"Is there a mirror? I'd like to see my full outfit..."

Aran subtly nodded toward the chamberlain.

"A mirror."

The middle-aged man bowed deeply and stepped away.

Moments later, a woman entered, carrying a large mirror.

She set it down, stepped aside, waited briefly, then quietly withdrew.

Frea approached the mirror and stared at her reflection with wide eyes.

What she saw wasn't just the clothes but the striking change in her hair and eye color.

"...It's strange. It doesn't look like me."

She knew her hair color had changed, but she hadn't realized her eyes had too.

Her hair was a vibrant blue-violet, and her eyes a striking red-violet.

The colors were intense yet ethereal.

Frea felt like it was unsightly to be mesmerized by her own appearance, so she turned her attention to her clothes.

"It's much better than I thought... It's well-made. How did she make this in five days?"

Hazel, the tailor who had accomplished such an enormous task, was now in a state of exhaustion.

Originally, Hazel had only been called in to take measurements.

Once she had the exact sizes, they planned to order the clothes from a famous tailor.

However, Brenner had other intentions.

He wanted Hazel to make the clothes from scratch.

When the Emperor showed interest in the tailor's design book, it couldn't be ignored.

Dressed in the garments of an unknown tailor, Frea studied the garment's form in the mirror with interest.

'Different. Much different.'

The dresses in fashion in Lehen and Ost were far more colorful.

They were adorned with ribbons and lace, frills at the nape, sleeves, and skirts.

The fabrics were velvet or satin, depending on the season, and the colors were mainly white with shades of red, like pink and fuchsia.

Skirts were puffed up, and underwear pressed under the bust emphasized the fullness of the breasts.

But the dress Frea wore now had no frills at all.

The waist to hip area wasn't puffed up; instead, it had many pleats, allowing the bottom to flow naturally.

The neckline was wide, showing off her shoulders, and her breasts were not visible at all.

'It's interesting because it's completely different, but...'

She doubted the design would be popular in Lehen and Ost.

'It's a bit tame.'

In her world, a full breastbone was considered attractive.

'It's interesting that they wear blue.'

Frea had never seen blue fabric on a woman's dress in Lehen before.

She looked at herself in the mirror and waved one hand slightly.

Sure enough, the reflection mimicked her.

It was strange to see a completely different person.

The face was familiar, but the new hair and eye color made a significant difference.