04

9:00 | COUNTRY, IN EASTON

Why did I even sign up for this

✭✮✭

Masha jumps unto every house roof, she's seemingly going somewhere because she needed to go somewhere.

'Luckily I have Intel gathered for this thing.' She thought, still running to a certain place, yet her direction is straight.

She jumps building per building, yet never fell. 'I just need to date that guy for a whole day, He's like to be in the Lovestruck Brothel.' Masha thought, as she shivers at the thought of dating someone, Jumping down her skirt and white cloak flying upwards, as she lands softly on the ground, in a secluded area.

She takes her Cloak off, hiding it somewhere, altering her appearance, She now having pink hair and green eyes, wearing a seductive yet, teasing pink and red clothes as she walks towards the door but is blocked by guards.

"Girls are not allowed at this place." The guards said, towering over her small frame, yet she just smiles, "I think your mistaken, I'm a new employer here." She says, continuing walking towards the door, as the guards who lock eyes and nod to eachother, "My apologies for mistaken you as a Outsider, please come in." The idiot guards say, letting her in.

Once she walks inside, she who has met the manager who is a she, "Where are you going? Are you a new employee here?" The manager asked, looking at Masha who happened to bump into her, when she is going to walk on the room 103, "I needed to go to Room 103, I have business there." Masha says, well, she has the Alias Ceilia, "Oh, I apologize but you cannot enter that room." The manager says, "Unless you become a flower, on our Competition." The manager says.

And thats what happened why Masha got to this point, "And! Now, our contestants! Cecilia, come forward!" The manager shouts, as Cecilia who just had a deadpan expression unto the front, "Now! Lady Cecilia will show us what kind of talent she beholds!" The manager announces, as Masha who pulls out a Shamisen Instrument, from a Worker who handed her the instrument she had asked, which was the Shamisen.

She plays in a Low, Medley yet Beautiful, seemingly people will want to shed a tear from the beautifully played medley that Masha is Playing.

And now from then, she had known every single thing on how to win the competition, especially, The terrorists son, who was sitting in a high, yet middle position with a bunch of women left and right, overseeing the whole competition, hearing people clap and say Masha's name, erm-- Cecilia.

"Now! The last! Fashion battle!" The manager says, as Countless Competitors for the Flower title had walked and shown their slim, curvy bodies, As Masha who was the last, shows her Peculiar, Petite, yet Beautifully slim curved body, Almost getting everyone's heart from just wearing clothes that match her figure well.

Well? What do you expect? She didn't won the Flower Title, YET--'! She was in this position, where the Terrorist son had pinned her to the wall, asking, "You were really pretty on the Front Back then." The man says, "Go on a date with me, and I'll make the manager grant you the flower title." The man says, as Masha who was blushing heavily, erm-- reminding you she's not interested in men at the moment, acts submissive, and clamps both her thighs together, rubbing her knees, "W-will you really?" She shyly, asked as The man, or should I say-- the terrorists son, Leaned closer and whispered to her ear.

His hot breathe is fanning over her neck, up to her ear, saying, "I would." He says, leaning and guiding his hands over to Masha's slim, curvy waist, down to her thighs.

And-- yes, she is now at the center, Well-- if it for someone insulting her family, she wouldn't have done this thing. She is at a center of a massacred place, dead corpses, mulitilated faces, and even twisted limbs, Walls spilled with blood, as Masha pants, sitting at the floor, her skirt pulling upwards almost showing her underwear, yet she remains calm at this point, Her eyes are ice-cold, as if she didn't disarm a whole ass army of Trained Bandits.

Yet she did a good job not staining her clothes in blood, as she, Gets rids of her disguise as she gets out, Returning to her own appearance and clothes, coming back to her room, as she lays down, 'Why did I even sign up for this?' She thought, regretting life decisions.