Guess who's back? (Hanahaki? au)

(Heys, guys. Dw, I didn't abandon this fic it's just that school has been slowly eating me alive with projects, more art improvement with school concerts, and that I got into other fandoms soooo. Sorry I haven't been active for like, a long ass time. Thanks for having the patience of a litteral angel. My writing probably decreased, so I am sorry for that. Also, I will try reading more books once the summer break officially starts for me)

"You trust me, don't you?"

Julia gripped onto the bloody towel even more when she remembered those simple words. Her throat felt like it was completely covered in thorns, slowly bringing her pain more and more every time she thought of her. Mk, why did she fall for her of all people? She looked up from the bathroom floor to the nearby cabinet. She tried standing up to wash off the blood flowing from her mouth. Pain in her legs only got worse as she resisted the urge to cough, fully knowing what would come out if she did. Everything felt like shit. Her legs were burning from pain as her throat kept getting worse. Her throat. She couldn't ignore it. She immediately felt like falling onto the sink as she got up, barely holding herself up. She looked over to the mirror. She couldn't describe the feeling she was having when looking into it. She felt like a monster seeing their reflection for the first time by staring into a clear lake. She didn't she herself anymore. She could see a blonde girl, hair fully covering her face as her eyes were red and tear filled. Their mouth was dripping blood with unkept hair fully covering their face, and the runny mascara sealed up the look. The girl was Julia,her, obviously. She didn't know what to say. 

She couldn't ignore her intense urge to cough. She felt like scratching her neck as a way to stop it, but she couldn't. She finally let her urge go and coughed. She shut her eyes, practically tearing up as she coughed. It felt like she was practically throwing up something. When she opened her eyes, the sink wasn't as clean anymore. Dull white roses covered the sink. Julia wasn't even able to tell they were supposed to be white.

Why her? Why couldn't it be anybody else? Why couldn't it have been Ripper, Millie, Zee, or Caleb ? Why her of all people? She cleaned her face with the towel from earlier. She didn't have any words to describe her feelings. She never did. It felt like she only had Mk at this point. Mk, she was too special and was too good for Julia. The two were an amazing duo. Why did she have to catch feelings? Wasn't Mk the first person to ask her about everything? Why did she keep pushing her away? She hated herself for even thinking Mk would understand her situation right now. That stupid flower virus was just making everything worse. 

Julia took a deep breath. She sat down near Millie, who was writing in her notebook as usual.

"What did you want now?" Millie remarked, annoyed. The two didn't have the best history. Julia would practically make her life a living hell,  Millie would usually sucked itt up, saddly, and ignore her attempts. Besides, she had an actual friend this time to be by her side, Pryia. Ever since Season One, Millie would try her best to ignore Julias words towards her. She had to admit, her words did hurt, but she couldn't let Julia know that. 

"Look, I think we don't really like eachother-"

"You think?" Millie raised an eyebrow, still annoyed. 

"I know. Let me finish for fucks sake," Julia glared at Millie. "So, I need you're help with something," Millie was going to say something before Julia motioned at her to be quite. Millie rolled her eyes at Julia before actually listening. "Look, you're like the only person I can go to right now. I don't want to worry Mk."