| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

-ᴅᴇ ᴀɴɢʟᴏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ-                    [ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs ]

                -ᴅᴇ ᴀɴɢʟᴏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ-
                   [ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs ]

Disaster.

That's what this dinner is going to be.

If I knew the person that I despise most with almost every fibre being in me was Delilah and Aleksandr Limonov's eldest son, I would be on the quickest straight path out of this living room.

No, it's not Peter Remington, although, in this very circumstance, I'd wish it was that slimy bastard and not him.

Alexei Limonov.

Rather more known to me as Cater Garcia. He was a close friend of mine and the fucker shot me in the stomach and fled. As for the last two and half years, we've come across each other on multiple occasions, on those occasions we'd attempt to kill each other every single time.

More like me trying to kill him but potato, patato.

One thing I wasn't aware of was his real name being Alexei, known as the dear son of the good friends of mine and the soon-to-be Russian mafia don.

Not that this new revelation would stop me from shooting him dead centre in the heart right here in front of everyone.

One can dream.

"Delilah and Aleksandr, these are our youngest children the quadruplets." Mum introduces all of us, and using her free hand she ushers us forward.

"Rowan the oldest, nice to meet you."
"Ryan second oldest."
"Riley third oldest and youngest boy."

The boys shake everyone's hands politely including Mr fuckface.

Oh shit, I forgot I was here not just making an inner dialogue.

"Rosabella." I wink to Delilah so she gets the message not to blow my cover.

I assume that wouldn't end too well with the fam bam.

"SKY." I hear a chirpy little voice yell through the large living room.

"Hey little man, how's it going." I chuckle and set Jakob on my hip ignoring the curious glances from my family.

"So good but I broke up with Amelia from the sandpit, but she wasn't really for me you know. I have a new girl called Macy she's reallyyyyy prwety, I met her during jump rope." He lets out a little giggle.

I let out a gasp, "You're cheating on me!?" Jakob giggles "No silly, you're my wife! Macy's my girlfriend." He huffs in a duh tone.

You hear that people, I'm a married woman.

"Alek, he's definitely your child." I look towards Aleksandr smugly. Funny the Russian mafia don stands in my living room stunned at my presence.

"Bella, your Salvador and Lillian's daughter?" I give him a nod and D sequels beside him with a smile.