| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

(Unedited chapter)

                       [ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs ]

              [ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs ]

After four days in recovery we were allowed to go home, unfortunately I need to be cared for, which bruised my ego slightly but nonetheless I followed the doctor's orders and staying on bedrest.

Which is a first for me.

Alexei woke up not too long after me. Once khaos, Andre and I sat down to eat on the first night, All the machines started beeping and he was choking on his tube trying to pull it out, making a huge drama out of it. Then his mum and brothers turned up spewing nonsense in Russian to stop him since the stubborn asshole wouldn't listen to me, or khaos.

Speak off, Khaos and i are now officially living together— plus Andre, they bought a house here in LA, a large one at that, the bloody estate agent asked us if were expecting kids soon due the size of the home, then Khaos had the audacity to look at me for an answer as if I'd ever step foot near him and his third leg, that was a very big no from me.

Now onto more pressing matters matters; our wedding.

I'm now off bed rest, so of course the first thing my lovely deranged father ordered was the wedding, although Mumma held him off for as long as she could, it was out of her hands this time around. I was however pleased to be informed that it's not an actual wedding and more of a meeting at the courthouse to get the marriage licence then we have to attend our afterparty/reception, that's when the other mafias and business partners will be present, i.e the time I have to act lovey dovey with Khaos.

Yeah, Colten and i have already planned to escape that situation and go get a 20 piece nugget meal from mcdonalds.

That brings me to now, sitting in Tiffany & co with Khaos buying our wedding bands. I for one never expected to be getting married so early in life, or at all to be honest but considering khaos is like thousands of years older than me, he was probably waiting for this moment since world war 2 ended.

The salesman comes back with the two 24 karat gold rings. Khaos insisted that we get the most expensive bands, he's paying so I just nodded along with the idea.

"Is this up to your standard sir?" the salesman asked khaos, he hands us a mini plush pillow where the two bands sit side by side with our initials engraved on the inner circle.

Honestly, I keep forgetting I'm going to be Mrs Córdova for now on.

One of the worst last names anyone named Rosabella or Skylar could have, Rosabella Córdova. My body physically shivered at the thought of it, khaos gave me a strange look as i shivered.