| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

- ᴄᴇ ʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ -                [ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs ]

                [ ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs ]

"There are six designs that were sent over, I need 3 to be made and shipped over to LA in the next 4 days— Yes I do understand the time restrictions but— no I will not hold- I am your boss you asswipe." Bella yells at the phone for the millionth time today.

Today is Friday evening and after a long and difficult few weeks, Bella is back to her usual self, I'd even go as far as to say better than before the whole picture/Rowan drama.

Bella, Colten, Alexei, Santi and I have made an effective team dynamic. Bella being the boss works on all the big legal and illegal deals, Colten has been working with Alexei on a possible solution for whatever the Irish mafia are planning. While me and Santi have been doing our part on assisting her men with assassinations and torture sessions.

Dad never let us in torture spies, something about being too young but with Bella we can do anything.

Uh best sister ever!

We've grown closer to her soldiers than our own. They're all one big family, Bella prides her mafia on equality and unity is rare in the mob life. They've all been so welcoming to us despite the fact that the Spanish and Italian-Americans aren't allies....yet.

That's my next request.

Lando has been getting suspicious of our whereabouts considering we haven't taken a break from 'work' in the last month or so, but he hasn't approached the subject so we're still in the clear.

The Quads are too busy training with Enzo and Lando to notice our distance from the house and family.

They all believe we're busy doing private work as the double duo; mine and Santi's assassin alias, when in reality we've been working for the Spanish.

If only they knew I prefer the Spanish to my own mafia.

I now understand why the Spanish mafia is on top, there so different from our mafia and others.

Bella gives everyone respect until she needs to prove otherwise, she has a heart— she doesn't need to fake being a cold-blooded killer like most leaders, she can put her heart and soul into her work and is without a doubt one of the best leaders the underground had come across— she was born for this life.

Finding out the Spanish mafia has been working on a cure/drug for incurable diseases was honestly eye-opening. There mafia doesn't use its power and money just for drug and weapon trafficking, they use it for the better.

Seeing Bella and Colten in work mode is outstanding and inspiring, they work so well together— truly a dream team.

Cringe.

Bella even let us help her with a new drug they're testing for Huntingtons' disease. (I got to place a drop of liquid into a petri dish.) I would still like to take my ounce of credit if it succeeds.