| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

- ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ -           [ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ]

- ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ -
[ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ]

"Why, what are you trying to achieve?" The words fall from my mouth in a slow but steady whisper, the disbelief seeping through my every word.

"Your downfall." His hand wraps around the barrel of off the gun, pushing it further into my chest.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

[ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ]

Lorenzo De Anglo is officially the Italian mafia Don and the man at the top of my hit-list, successfully surpassing the Irish mafia.

I'd be lying if I said from the beginning I knew something was off about the man I called my brother, but never once did i expect this.

First, he stole my shipments, so I blew his base up. Second, he retaliates by stealing from my allies making it look like the Spanish, so what did I do? Stole them back along with theirs. Third, less than a week ago, four of my men were killed and I'm forced into a marriage a uselessly irritating man, so i shot him.

Now, the real question is, what has he really done to send me over the edge?

Going back to the Morrning after I found out I'll to be marrying Khaos,
i received a call from my tech guy informing me that he's found the rat, not only did he find the person whose betrayed my mafia but he found something worse.

Violet, my best friend also now known as the illegitimate love child to the current Irish mafia don and Peter Remingtons half sister is now engaged to the Italian mafia leader, Enzo.

So, not only did she leak all my mafias intel to the Irish but Enzo has been by her side through all of it, sending the pictures of me being held captive to Khaos, ordering a hit-man to kill me, murdering four of my men and just last week they killed Kamari in the process.

Kamari's death was the reason we found out Violets little secret, he left behind a letter for me with all the information he found about Violet and Enzo, including a possible location to the Irish mafia and many more secrets. Much to my dismay, it's clear Kamari knew he was going to be killed sooner or later, but he died doing a great deed to our mafia and to me.

I just wished he reached out for help.

Demi, Colten and I attended his funeral two days ago, along with the rest of my mafia from all over the world. He was a kind and committed guy with a lot of potential. I'll forever miss him, but he wouldn't want us to be stuck on his death. He'd want us to avenge and take down all of those involved with our suffering over the years, once and for all.

Which is exactly what I was doing until twenty minutes ago.

Khaos and Andre went back to Mexico after Kamari's funeral, but will be returning for our wedding in two weeks. My brothers have gone back to school and other than the twins, we haven't spoken since the dinner last week.