27

It had been a week, a week full of frustrations, anger, sadness and guilt for the Takahashis and a week full of unexpected surprise baskets from the brothers for y/n

Each time the brothers sent gifts to y/n, she'd throw it, burn it or just leave them at the doorstep. Each time she would burn them, cuss and flip the brothers, as if she knew they'd be watching from the cameras. At first, the brothers found this funny but slowly....the fun was gone.

Asahi had been working out non stop to channelize his anger, Kenji had been planning and plotting. Minato, on the other hand, was starving, not getting out of his room at all, not going to school, just laying on his bed all the time. He had begun to look like a living corpse now.

It was raining outside, he stood in his balcony, watching the rain drops falls. It was raining heavily. A small smile appeared on his lips when he remembered their first encounter when she came to the mansion. When he got the panic attack and she helped him so gently.

Suddenly the smile was replaced by a deep frown. The happy feeling was replaced by guilt, sadness and a realisation that he had lost her once before years back and maybe he lost her again this time. He couldn't bear it.

"I don't give a fuck about those two, I'll play my own game" He clenched his jaw and went back to his room, anger pumping through his veins and tears falling off his eyes.

-

Y/n rushed out of the house to get her clothes that were drying outside. She cussed under her breathe knowing the clothes had been soaked again and now she would need to wash them again. "Why the fuck am I so stupid!?" She smacked her head, getting completely soaked in the rain "should've brought an umbrella!"

She shivered as she placed the clothes in the basket that was in her hand "It's so cold" little did she know somebody had been soaking in this rain for hours now, just to get a glimpse of her. It was night and raining heavily so it made it a ten times harder to see.

"So beautiful..." He whispered, his nose, cheeks, knuckles turning red and whole body temperature going up. "I lost you two times...did I not..?" He said as his heart ached. The rain hid his tears so well, the people who were passing by would look at him as if he was some crazy guy, just standing in the rain. He indeed was crazy, very crazy for her. His love knew no limits when it came to her..

Y/n was about to enter her house, she stepped in and just when she was about to shut the door, her eyes fell on Minato, all soaked up in rain and shivering. He looked as if he had been soaking there for hours. Her breath hitched and whole body shivered. Her eyes were now wide open and her heart was beating like crazies.

"Your dad will be mad! Go back homee!"

"I don't want to!! I miss you sweetheart!"

"But you are all soaked up!! Why would you not tell me you are standing outside!?"

"You just looked so adorable playing games with your mum and friends, I could see from the window"