31

"Wake up honey.." Somebody was trying to wake me up. They were gently tapping my shoulder, lightly shaking my body but I couldn't comprehend who it was in my sleepy state. I kept clinging to Asahi, not wanting to let his warm body go. I wanted to rest but then I felt somebody scooping me into their arms and lifting me up, walking somewhere.

I could feel everything but for some reason my eyes wouldnt open how hard I tried. I could feel us sitting somewhere, me in their lap. I forced myself to open my eyes and get rid of the sleepiness to see who this person was.

Defined jawline, sharp eyes and nose, plump lips and a long, thick neck...Muscular arms that i was in..Kenji..

I gasped as I tried to get out of his grip but he held me in place. I glared him "Leave me". He gave me a cocky grin "And why?". I wouldnt lie but I had missed him, his smile especially. He gently kissed my forehead and then my cheeks, softly kissing my nose after that.

We were sitting on the couch. I mean he was, I was laying in his lap. I wasn't a baby of a small size so it was kind of uncomfortable laying like that. I switched and instead sat on his lap, ofcourse he wouldn't let me get off it. His grip was too tight around my waist.

He gently buried his face into my neck crook as he pulled me closer to him, inhaling my scent. I could hear him heave a sigh "I've missed you...so much...i can't even define it y/n"

"You slapped me" I said, my voice cold. He looked at me, tears glistening in his eyes. Have these brothers really missed me so much? All three of them shedding tears for me? Am I even worth all of this?

"I know and I regret it so much..so so much..i shouldn't have done that at all, I shouldn't even have raised my voice at you, shouldn't have even put my mistake on you... blamed you..hurt you...I deserve whatever punishment you give me but not this, not you moving out of the mansion.." He said, cupping my face. His voice broke many times and I could feel he was going to cry so I had to shush him.

"It's okay..shush.." He shook his head "Its not y/n! You don't know how much it hurt me to wake up and not seeing you, going to the kitchen and not seeing you, entering your room and not even finding your scent lingering in there....it's getting very tough for me.. really..so please return..you don't have to work as a maid anymore, just stay and enjoy" He said, his hands moving from my face to my shoulders.

"I'll make sure to give you more than enough resources for your necessities without even asking you where you spent whatever you spent, just stay with us... please y/n, please return..I'll make sure to give you everything and anything you want..i promise you" He placed his forehead against mine.

I sighed "I don't want to earn without working hard...even when I was at your place, I just had to clean three rooms and the salary was too high for just this much of work..it made me feel guilty somehow..." I said, feeling troubled.

Kenji softly kissed my forehead "Nobody will interfere with your work, do as much as you want, if you don't want to, you can simply just rest. But return please.. please.. and i promise you, you wouldn't have to go through the same shit we put you through the last time" His voice was soft, passionate and promising. It felt as if he wasnt lying and I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Why do you even want to work in some stupid shitty cafe or whatever when you can just stay as a princess in my mansion? You don't have to work in any two bit places, if you want to work, work for me, work in the mansion, I'll pay" He said.

"If you are so keen on working then work for me, only me and nowhere else" He had softness in his eyes. This softness almost betraying me and wanting me to forgive him over what he did. I am not dumb, I don't wanna forgive him but I think everybody deserves a second chance. I might sound dumb but I think he too deserves another chance.