41

I entered the room where they had taken her. She was sitting on a chair, glaring the brothers. Her eyes fell on me as I walked into the room. I could see pure hatred and disgust in her eyes.

Kenji stood up as he saw me and led me his hand to hold. I held onto it gently as he helped me walk towards the couch and sit between him and Asahi. That bitch was sitting opposite to us.

"So would you tell me why you'd try to torture him again?" I asked, my voice held only hatred and my face emotionless. I was disgusted by her face and disgusted by the fact that her eyes looked like me.

"And why's that any of your business? You little bitch!" She yelled. Asahi stood up "Call her a bitch again and I'll break your mouth, you whore!"

Kenji smirked "Now a homewrecker wants to call an innocent woman a bitch? She is asking, you answer. It's simple. Nobody talks back to my girl"

Both the brothers were behaving protective in their own ways.

That woman groaned "And who even is she??" She yelled.

Kenji was about to speak but I stopped him "I'm y/n l/n, but that's none of your busin-"

"Y/N!?" she yelled as she stood up and so did the brothers, standing infront of me protectively. "Get the fuck away guys! She's my sister's kid!" She yelled as she tried to push them away.

"Your kid!?" They asked. She nodded "She's my sister's daughter!" She yelled, happily. Kenji and Asahi frowned "And how do we believe that!?" They asked.

That woman pointed at her eyes and then mine "Look at our eyes! That's why I was wondering why they look the same! Y/n! Do you not remember me? I am Sabrina!"

Aunty...

No..

This witch is..her..? Sabrina..aunty..?

The last time I saw her was when I was a kid..before my memories were gone...Mum always told me about some Sabrina but I didn't know how she looked..

Asahi looked at me "Is she right?"

I gulped as I nodded.

Still, Asahi and Kenji refused to let her touch me so she simply gave up and sat on her chair.

"Oh my God! You've grown up so much!"

I rolled my eyes "Listen woman, I've nothing to do with you, alright? I don't want to make more acquaintances..with you or anybody at all. Especially not somebody who has tortured kids, abused them, mentally and physically...you are a witch"

She wasn't speaking anything now. She looked surprised "Did sister not teach you how to behave?" She asked. I just gulped. "She did and she also told me to stay away from bitches like you who are just home wreckers and do no good to the society. Your existence is worth nothing"

She smirked "Ou? Can you give me her number, I need to call her and ask her why did her daughter change so much in just a few years"

She doesn't know mum died.. ofcourse she doesn't..

"She is..no more, so whatever you wanna talk about, talk it with me"

Her expressions changed. She looked shocked. Her eyes widened. "This must be a joke! Tell me it's a joke! How's my sister!?"

This dramatic whore..

"Where were you all these years when she needed somebody to be by her side and understand her? Now you wanna pretend you are hurt? You pretentious bitch"

"She asked me to never show my face to her again! Because she thought I was a home wrecker and torturing these three! I wasn't, well, atleast this is what these three deserved. They'd neber listen to me! Especially that Minato, his face made me so sick! When he cried, asking for him mum! It's also their dad's fault, why am I the only one being blamed!? These three aren't any less either! They made my life hell! They-

*Slap*

Everything fell silent. I didn't know how it happened but it did. Everything went into slow motion. Asahi and Kenji just stood there, looking stunned and this woman, her face was turned to the other side..

I had slapped her..

There was so much anger in me for her. So much that I can't even explain.

"How the fuck was it Minato's fault that you tortured him so much!? How was it Asahi's fault that you made him believe that he isn't valued and nobody cares for him!? How is it Kenji's fault that you made him grow up and be mature when he was just a kid! You took away their childhood and childlike nature from them! These two still managed to escape from the trauma but Minato!!??? Have you seen what state he is in!? And you fucking had the audacity to return just to do the same bullshit!?"

I couldn't help but kick her in the stomach and punch her face as she fell on the ground.

"Where the fuck were you when my mum wanted you!?"

I kept punching her face.

"Why the fuck would you take their dad from them!? Their childhood from them!?"

I slapped her as I held her hair "I wish Minato was beating the shit out of you instead of me!"

Asahi pulled me away from her. He was holding me while I kept yelling to the unconscious body infront of me.

"You fucking bitch!"

Minato's panic attack the first day he saw me, Asahi's story about what she did to those two, Kenji's lost childhood, and my mum's hardship when she wanted somebody to be by her side, when she craved for the presence of her sister, everything was flashing infront of my eyes.

"You are such a bitch! I hate having eyes like you! I wish I could just poke them out of the fucking sockets!"

Tears started running down my cheeks as Asahi turned me around and hugged me tightly.

"Shush..it's all okay, you did good.."

I could feel Kenji rubbing my head

"That's my girl...see how brave and courageous you are..."

I was shocked how nobody was scared here of what the outcome could be, maybe her nose broke or the charges she'll press against me, instead these two seemed so proud of me and so happy. These two are purely psychotic...and so am I..

I never hit a person..this bad..

This is my first time and I couldn't stop, I don't even know why. My hands just kept going..

Did I do right? Did she deserve so much beating for what has happened in the past??

What if I get jailed..?

All these thoughts were running through my head and making me dizzy.

I felt guilty but at the same time so happy..

Have these brothers made me a psycho successfully..?

I shouldn't be with them anymore..

I shouldn't...

I..

And everything turned dark..

To be continued!

So my academic session is gonna start within a month and that's what I was busy with! I love you all! Thankyouu so much for reading another chapter! Bye bye!!

Working on the next chapter asap!!

And everybody who was worried about me, I love you all, you guys are so kind ❤️ I'm fine! And I hope you guys are too!