age: 57

When Harry turns fifty-seven, Zach returns home just for the birthday, with a woman on his arm that he claims to be the one.

Michelle doesn't like her because she claims her hair is dyed, and it probably is, but Harry thinks that's a rather stupid reason not to like someone. He calls Liam last minute and asks him and Danielle to join family dinner, so he can get others opinions on Liza.

After a long dinner, which Harry thought went pretty smoothly, Zach, Liza and Michelle excuse themselves from the table, leaving the older generation to gossip.

"Her hair is dyed," Danielle states and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Why does that matter?" He asks and Danielle shrugs, standing up and walking into the kitchen for the cake. Louis rolls his eyes again, "Fifty-Nine years on this planet and I still don't understand a thing about girls."

"Yeah," Harry mutters, patting his knee affectionately, "That's why you're gay."

Liam snorts as he took a sip of wine, "I like her," He says and Harry nods in agreement.

Danielle returns with the cake and lights the candles, and Harry blows them out with one blow, having mastered the art of blowing out candles.

He wishes for Zach to find someone, Liza or not, as good as Louis.