age: 58

When Harry turns fifty-eight, Zach's proposed, and Michelle isn't talking to him, so the family dinner is more than a bit awkward.

Harry spends the majority of the dinner trying to hold two different conversations and Louis spends the majority sulking in his chair.

"We come together for a family meal, for your Dad's birthday, don't you think you could act like a family," Louis finally snaps, halfway through the meal and Michelle rolls her eyes. As if on cue, Thomas cries from upstairs and she tosses her napkin aside as she hurries out of the room.

"At least I don't have a baby!" Zach yells and Louis turns to glare at his son.

"Zach!" He admonishes and Zach sighs, pushing his chair back and sulking out of the room.

Harry looks at the two empty spots at the table and sighs, massaging his forehead.

"I'm sorry Hazza," Louis whispers and Harry just shakes his head, smiling sadly at Louis.

"When did our kids become so old?"

"Probably when we did," Louis laughs, disappearing into the kitchen and returning with a single cupcake. "It's tradition," he says, when Harry rolls his eyes.

Harry leans over the candle and blows it out, wishing to be forever young.

But that wish doesn't work anymore, when you're no longer young.