age: 61

When Harry turns sixty-one, Danielle's illness has gotten even worst, and Liam calls in tears declaring it one of her last days.

So Harry spends his sixty-first birthday in the hospital, trying to smile for Danielle who's clinging onto Liam's hand, trying to appear brave in the face of death.

Natalie and Michelle sit together in the hallway, Zach joining them later in the afternoon, and in a sickening way, Harry is almost happy. His family is back together, at least in some way.

"I love you Harry," Danielle says quietly, when Harry is alone in the room with her, Louis and Liam out at the cafeteria. "You're a little brother to Liam, and he loves you. I've loved having you in my life."

Harry grasps her hand, and tries not to cry as he bites his lip.

"Please don't leave," he whispers and Danielle sighs, using her thumb to wipe a few stray tears off of Harry's face.

"You know, sometimes, even now, I still see that little sixteen year old kid from X-Factor. With the curly hair and massive crush," she giggles, until she started coughing and Harry watches pitifully from the side of the bed.

"I'm glad you got your Prince Charming Harry," She whispers, eyes closing and Harry sighes, gripping her hand again.

"I'm glad you got yours."

When Harry leaves the hospital with Louis, late that night, he demands they stop for cake on the way home.

"Its tradition," He mumbles and Louis nods in agreement.

He blows out the candles and wishes for Zayn and Niall to be there, when Danielle passes, to help her settle in. It's a nice thought, and it makes things a bit easier to bear when Liam calls the next morning, sobbing.