age: 67

When Harry turns sixty-seven, Louis has been gone for a little over a month. Harry's done his best moving about his life, but the most he seems to be able to do these days is get dressed and sit in front of the blank TV.

Liam calls every day, just to check up on him, and Michelle and Zach drop by more than necessary, bringing food and cleaning up around Harry.

He tells them all not to come on his birthday though, he doesn't want them around, and they agree after a little convincing.

So Harry wakes up that morning and gets dressed like he always does, and then he grabs the keys to the car and drives to the bakery Louis and him always went to, back in the very beginning stages of One Direction, when they'd shared their first flat together.

And an hour or so later he finds himself in front of Louis' freshly marked grave. He carefully lowers himself down onto the ground and opens up the cupcake box, setting the pastry on the tombstone.

"It's tradition," Harry says, wiping at his eyes as he finds his lighter in his pocket and lights the candle.

He clenches his eyes shut and makes his last birthday wish.

He wishes to be reunited with Louis before his next wish came around.