Chapter 3

< I wasn't going to put this one out tonight but here you go.. hope you like it.>

.

Kinn then says, "So, Vegas, can we all know why you tried shooting your son in law?" Vegas sat there, looking at the ground once again, not knowing what to say or do because in al honestly he had no idea why he tried shooting at Rain, he didn't have a single clue as to why he tried doing what he did and in the process of it all, he had shot the love of his life, lucky for him it was a minor injury, one that could be fixed so easily.

Vegas then speaks, "I don't why I tried doing that, I don't know what came over me, but the last thing I remember before pulling the trigger was having a drink at the bar not so far from the park where both Pete and Rain were that day, I don't know why I did it, but if anything, I believe I was drugged, because I only remember taking Pete to the hospital but also I know that I continuously apologized for doing what I almost did. I did not want to hurt either one of use and I'm glad that it was a minor one, but I know that what I did wasn't good for any of us, and now people are going to know what has happened, I wish I could take it back I wish I didn't go to the bar that day," Vegas turned to Pete still holding his hand in his and says, "I'm so sorry my love for what I put you through, I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did I didn't mean it in any way, I'm just glad you're okay now. I'm sorry my baby."

Kinn watched the tears fall from his cousins eyes and he immediately knew that Vegas was telling no lie.

He knew from the way Vegas was, that everything he had said was so much the truth, Vegas was telling absolutely no lie whatsoever and now all they needed to do was to find the asshole that put Vegas in that position. In the position where he had almost killed the love of his life or even his son's boyfriend at that.

Kinn then speaks, "I believe everything you say, because of the way you say it and the way your tears flowed so emotionally, I believe you in everyway, so now we just need to find who did it to you " Porche then chimes in, "which bar was it again?" Vegas then says, "Well, wherever their is a park near by, it would be that bar. I don't know the name of it but it's by a park, the park that Pete was shot by me at." Pete then hugs Vegas again and says, "My love, please stop blaming yourself. I'm okay, look, look at me love, I'm right here next to you." Vegas then cried again and cuddles into Pete. The discussion keeps on going until Kinn and Porche walk away after telling them that they will pick up this conversation tomorrow morning after everyone has had a good night rest.

Vegas then slowly walks Pete to their room and makes sure that Pete is warm and comfy once he settles into bed, Vegas was about to leave him in the room to go do something and Pete says, "My love, just do it here, right here because whatever you are feeling sho me, because we are in this together, no matter what, I'm still alive my love, I'm still here okay? I'm not going nowhere, so come here love."

Vegas then walked back to the bed and climbed into bed next to Pete as slowly and carefully as possible. On the other side of the house Kinn and Porche were already sound asleep and in the far corner of the house, Prapai and Sky as well as PayU and Rain were in the kitchen having a midnight snack.

Prapai - You think they will find who drugged uncle?

Payu - I'm hoping they do, because that asshole almost made me or my pa lose a love one that day.

Rain - But you both didn't my love, you still have me and you still have Papa here too.

Payu - I know my love, I just really want this person to fucken die because of what position Pa was put in.

Prapai was then moved around by Sky to go to bed because he was tired but he couldn't sleep without him by his side, so he bit Rain and Payu a goodnight and headed to bed so Sky could sleep properly.

The next morning, Kinn and Porche were up, the chef in their house had already prepared breakfast, Prapai and Sky had already eaten and they were watching tv, Payu had to go to the race course as he took ownership of the racer company, but Rain stayed behind because his Pa Vegas had asked him to not go anywhere and because Pete didn't want to worry if Rain was out of the house so he was already in the lounge watching tv with Sky and Prapai because he also ate with them.

Everything was going good until Payu rushed home from the race company and said that he had been followed around all day by a guy wearing a mask, a mask that had been seen at the one bar that Vegas had gone to.

..did they figure out who the person was, or did they come to an end to their existence..

Everyone had been puzzled to hear that Payu was followed all over by a mask man but they had a plan to capture this person and bring justice to their family, bring justice to what they made Vegas do..

< continue to chapter 4 >