Chapter 9

Kinn, Porche, Vegas and Pete made it to the mall, which had been surrounded by police because Prapai had called them about two missing guys and the police responded immediately knowing who the missing guys were and because their family were known by everyone, this was a major thing to deal with immediately.

Prapai - Pa, they are gone, Sky, he... Pa.. please help.

Porche - Hey, it's okay, we'll find them.

Kinn went to the police officer that was on site and asked what he could do to help, and since Kinn is a mafia boss there was no saying no to him if he wanted to help the cops would do anything and everything to see them get their family home safe.

.

And hour goes by and Prapai and Payu are going crazy.

Prapai - FUCKEN DO SOMETHING, WHERE IS SKY... BRING HIN HOME.

Payu - WHAT THE FUCK, DON'T JUST  FUCKEN SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING, DO SOMETHING, FIND MY BABY.

Kinn and Porche as well as Vegas and Pete knew just how this felt, knew what these two were feeling as this has happened to them before. They knew that screaming the house down wasn't going to do anything but it made Prapai and Payu focused on that instead of killing someone, which is why their parents let them last out as they were.

Pete got a call earning everyone's attention.

Pete - Hello.

?? - If you want to see these two boys alive again, you will pay the ransom, if not then I will send you proof of their deaths which will be on your hands.

Pete - Don't you fucken hurt them!

Vegas took the phone from Pete.

Vegas - What do you want?

?? - I want my money, and then you'll get these two back, other wise, these two will die.

Kinn snatched the phone from Vegas.

Kinn - You will get the money but we do this in person. Money for my boys. I mean it. When i see that those two aren't harmed you will get the money. Understand.

?? - I like this, okay, see you then.

Kinn and the guy on the phone made plans to meet at a place to do the exchange. Money for the boys and so that's what's going to happen in the next three hours.

Payu - What did you just agree on?

Prapai - Papa? Please what happened?

Kinn looks at his son and says, "We made a deal to get them back by paying the random."

3 hours were up and they never showed, they didn't get to the place they agreed on and it had gone over an hour now since they were meant to do the exchange.

Then a vehicle turned up and Vegas jumped out of the car and Rain and Sky jumped out as well.

Prapai and Payu ran to their loves and embraced them, never letting them go again.

Prapai - My love... Are you okay, did they hurt you?

Sky - I'm okay.

..

A few hours later.

..

Kinn - How did you even find them?

Vegas - I had Arm and Pol trace the call when you snatch the phone off me, which gave us enough time to find where the call was coming from and I left without anyone knowing, My love Pete was the only one who knew where I went.

Porche - And you didn't plan on telling us why?

Pete - Because I knew Vegas could do it alone.

Vegas- And I did, look at our boys now, they are happy. And no longer in danger or in pain. Let's just go to bed, and wake up tomorrow morning all fresh again.

.

So they all went to sleep that night.

.

Kinn x Porche.

Kinn - We have to do something about this, we can't keep losing one of our boys to a kidnapping, one day we might not even get them back.

Porche - I agree, we will sort this out tomorrow and figure something out. But I have already doubled the guards to watch over the house.

Kinn - I love you, Porche.

Porche - And I love you too, Kinn, goodnight love.

Kinn - Good night love.

They kissed and then cuddled up next to each other and fell asleep.

.

Pete x Vegas.

Vegas - Im glad the boys are back and safe, nothing major about them just a bit of cuts but they are okay and home.

Pete - I'm.glad you got back safe too my love, thank you for letting me know.

Vegas - I made a vow that I would let you know everything i do, just so you know I'm safe. I love you my baby.

Pete - Thank you my love, I love you so much. Goodnight love.

Vegas - Goodnight baby.

Vegas gives a kiss to Pete's forehead and then lips and they cuddle together and fall asleep.

.

Prapai x Sky.

Prapai - Are you sure you're okay baby? Really okay?

Sky - It's just a few cuts, love, I'm okay, see I'm here and alive thanks to uncle for finding us. I'm okay baby.

Prapai - I was so worried, next time don't let go of my hand if we are out ever again okay?

Sky - Okay baby, but I'm tired now, can we go to bed and cuddle.

Prapai - Of course baby, come on.

They both head to bed, climb in and snuggle to each other until they fall asleep in each other's arms, Prapai's hold a little more tighter than normal.

Prapai - Goodnight my baby, I love you.

Sky - Night my love, I love you too.

.

Payu x Rain.

Payu and Rain were sitting in bed, not a word was said but Rain knew that Payu was scared.

Rain - Hun, baby, my love? Please baby, I'm okay, I'm right here now.

Rain grabbed Payu's hand and it made Payu flinch at the touch. When he saw it was Rain he immediately pulled him in and held him close.

Payu - Don't you ever leave my side again. Today scared the fuck out of me.

Rain - Me too, baby, I was terrified but I'm safe now, Pa saved us.

Payu - Let me hold you all night.

Rain - Was going to anyway my baby.

Payu and Rain laid down together in bed and fell asleep together. Payu not letting go of Rain at all.

.

[I don't know if I'm going to continue this but I do hope that the chapters already out have intrigued you. But if you want another chapter just comment. Bye now.]